chapter 2

(Izuku's pov)

We were at the end of the hallway, but from here i could see Mina and Shinso waiting for us. I smile and walk to them. " Hey guys!" I happily greet them.

" Hello your majesty, also hi little princess" Shinso greet me and my daughter, she giggle and make grabby hands toward him.

" I think she likes you" Mina say with a smile. " Also, hi Izuku"

" Hi Mina, and i think so too" I chuckle. " Well then let's go" I say and open the big door that were infront of us. The dragons garden isn't really a garden. It's more like forest, because there isn't any walls that enclose her. But there's flowers that we have sown there and we take care of them, along with the others plants around. There's also free animals, it's forbidden to kill them. With two words, it's super beautiful and i love it here, it also have many aisle to walkon one not on the grass, or just to sit . As we walk around the trees we spot one of the dragon. I walk to him. " Hi there Seleste" In return, she growl as a way to greet me. When you became royal in this country, your granted the power of understanding and talking with the dragons, we aren't the dragon kingdom for nothing.

" It's nothing new but I'm always surprised when she let you touch her" Shinso confess.

I laugh. " I still can't believe it too, but she's really sweet once you het yo know her"

Mina cross her arms. " I've been trying to 'get to know her' for longer than you're here. It still doesn't work" She frown.

" I don't know why she like me, i just know I'm glad for it" I smile and look down at my daughter. She was staring at Seleste with wide eyes and open mouth. I giggle and whisper in her ears. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" She made grabby hands toward her. " You want to touch her? We have to ask first tho" i look up at the dragon leader and she nod, giving Mio permission to pet her. I smile as she lower her head. Mio touch her flakes then horns and giggle.

(That's what Seleste look like

(That's what Seleste look like. Without the golden jewellery, or with, whatever you prefer)

I look back at the both knight. They look more than surprised because of the scene infront of them. " That's it, it's not fair" Mina pout. " The princess get to touch her before me"

" I mean, she's Izuku's daughter, it kinda make sense" Shinso shrug shoulders.

Mina look at the dragon that was staring back. " Hey Seleste, can i pet you too?" She ask hopefully.

Seleste growl and bare her teeth, that meant no, a really big no. Mina understand it and pout again. "Sorry Mina" i say.

She sigh. " Don't be, it's not your fault" She stop pouting and smile at something behind us. I look behind and saw other dragon running toward us. The dragons was pink, it was the less aggressive dragons and Mina's personal favorite. I can see why tho.

Her name is  Charlotte

Her name is Charlotte. She's younger than Seleste, but also one of the strongest. She's really sweet and really like most of the flowers in the garden.
Actually, she's the reason i order to put more flowers here, i know she likes them and i wanted to make her happy.

Mina run and hug the dragon. " Ah, Charlotte, i haven't seen you is so long, i miss you" The dragon growl lowly.

" She miss you too" I translate for her.

" That's so sweet" She get on top of the dragon and hug her neck. " Hey why don't we go for a quick flight?" She suggested.

" Sorry Mina, you have ro go without me. Mio is too young for that, I'll have to pass" i denied.

" I don't wanna too" Shinso sit under one of the trees. Just then his personal favorite come too. I know perfectly well why this one is his favorite, they both have that lazy attitude.

( Without the baby dragon)

His name is Rio. And as i say, he have that lazy personality, just like Shinso.
Rio walk to him and lay down next to him, under the tree. I bet in 10 minutes they both will ne dead asleep. I turn to look at Seleste that was snuggling at Mio in my arms. Their so cute together!

" Hey Izuku, I'm going on a quick fly with Charlotte, stay safe!" She shout before she fly away in the sky. I turn to Shinso, only to find out that they indeed were asleep.

" How do you even fall asleep that fast?" I ask no one. Seleste growl in agreement, after she growl again. "Yeah i know, they really are perfect for each other" I giggle and look at the white dragons infront of me. " Wanna snuggle too" i smile wide. She growl. "Alright them, let's lay down too" As k say that the dragons leader lay down and i sit next het on the grass. Mio had fallen asleep and i lovingly look at her. "I will protect you, my sunshine" i whisper and also fall asleep, leaning on Seleste.

I wake up and hour later, from Seleste's growl. I try to ubject to my surroundings before i saw Mina trying to get closer and Seleste not letting her.
" Ah, Izuku, good thing you wake up, it's time to go" She say and in reality it was getting dark. " I try to wake you up but she won't let me close."

I get up with Mio in my arms and smile. " It's fine, don't worry." I look at Seleste and she was looking at me, so i pet het. " Sorry, gotta go." I say with sat tone. "I'll come to see you again soon" I promise. She nod in understanding. "What a clever dragon you are, good girl" I praise her and nuzzle her head in me. I pet her again, before i walk to Mina and Shinso, who Mina have waken up just now. I chuckle at the sight of the confused Shinso. I really liked today's events, they made me so happy. And most important, Seleste also like Mio, what more can i want from today? I put Mio in her crib again and fall asleep on the chair in her room....

Words: 1065

I didn't expect i will write 1000 words on this chapter.
Honestly, i thought i will make it 500 or something.

I'm happy it come out longer tho.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy!.

Stay safe and Love y'all!...♡