chapter 16

It's been three day. Three days of Izuku constantly thinking. What if Tsu is actually right? Will Kacchan and me be together again? Like we use to?

Or, What if she isn't right? Then.... does that mean he really doesn't love me anymore?

Just thinking that was enough to make Izuku tear up. He turn the other way on the bed he was laying on, looking at his daughter. " I really hope you're papa doesn't hate us, or at least you, you know?" He whisper and kissed her small head. " You really are tired, aren't you? I guess that's too big of a journey for you, huh." He smile, gently moving her small curly hair off of her face. " It's going to be okay, i know it will...." Upon saying that, he fall in deep slumber.

" Midoriya!" There was strong knock at the door followed by another yell of his name. " Midoriya! We should start getting ready come on!"

Because of all the knocking and shouting Mio wake up and began crying. Izuku tiredlly sigh and got up, opening the door half asleep. Letting whoever was there just get inside. He went to the crying Mio and try to calm her down.

" Sorry about that" the visitor say.

Izuku shook his head. " Don't worry about it Tsu. Why are you here?"

" Did you forget?" She put her hand on her hip. " Today we are going back to your own kingdom. So pack only the most important. Everything else Todoroki say he's going to send back later." She waited for Izuku to confirm he understood, seeing as he was still kind of half asleep. Izuku nod. " Good, then we will wait for you to come and have breakfast with us. Be fast, we have like a week long trip. Aaaahhh, i hate those, but it can't be helped." She say the last part more to herself than to Izuku before she walked out.

Izuku sigh and began dressing up Mio first. " Hmm, how about i put you in some pants for the time being? There's long way to go from here and dresses isn't exactly comfortable for this kind of activity, are they?" Mio giggle. " I will takw that as a yes" He finished with Mio and start with himself.

" What should i wear? I think all of the pants i have left aren't exactly comfortable for trips." Izuku look back at Mio, who was sitting on the bed. Trying to get her socks off. Fortunately for Izuku and unfortunately for her, unsuccessfully" You sure have the time of your life there, huh. How i wish i could be so carefre" He say and look back at his clothes.

" Oh! How didn't i see yhose before!" He say happy to see his most comfortable pants. " I thought i lost them, luck is on my side!"

He quickly get dressed too and both of them went down to the dining room. The moment he opened the doors he was greeted. " Morning Izu" Todoroki was the first to speak.

" Morning Midoriya-chan" Tsu didn't stay behind Shoto.

Izuku smile and place Mio on the sit next to him. Returning both the good mornings . " When are we gonna get going?" The greenette male ask.

" Right after breakfast" Todoroki state.
" The earlier the better" he add

Izuku nod. " You're right. Anyway where's Sero?" He ask

"Did you forget?" Shoro raise eyebrow.

" Oh right, he was a knight" Izuku give Mio a bite of her food. " I tend to forget that part" He confess.

Asui giggle. "Sounds like you"

Izuku sigh. " Don't mock me" He pout.

" Can't promise won't do" She told him honestly.

" Just finishe food" Izuku gave up

" Is that every you will need your highness?" One of the servants ask.

" Yes, thank you for the help" Todoroki responded.

The girl smile. " Any time my king" she say and walk away.

" Come on Shoto!!!" Izuku yell from inside the carriage.

Todoroki shake his head and went inside. " So inpatient" he commented on the others behavior. To which Izuku just row eyes.

" I don't like her" Sero say confusing Todoroki.

" Who? The girl that help with the luggage?" Shoto ask.

" Yeah the same one, she's way too friendly with you"

"Pfft-" Todoroki laugh out.

" Don't laugh!"

" Sorry, sorry. " The duo haired boy say. " It's just that, she's hard core lesbian. Don't be jealous of her"

" Wait- really? I didn't know that."

Shoto nod. " She likes to take days off and go on dates with her

" Oh...... i see" He turn away from Shoto to hide his embarrassment, but was met with Izuku and Tsu trying to hold back their laugh. " Don't you dare" he say and got as red as tomato.

Izuku pat him on the shoulder. " Don't worry. It happens" He try to make him feel better, but unsuccessfully because of the small laughs that managed to escaped his mouth

 It happens" He try to make him feel better, but unsuccessfully because of  the small laughs that managed to escaped his mouth

Even if i tried i wouldn't have been able to do it so perfectly 💀

The irony😭

Aaaaaanyway hope you like the chapter! ~¤♡¤~