chapter 23

" What do you think?" Mina ask Izuku. They were currently in the said cave, lookingaroundfor clues.

" hmm, It's hard to say" Izuku commented. " But there definitely was someone that's for sure." He look around abit more. " I can't specifically tell if it was Iida or not. We still can't point fingers around. We have no proof of anything they say it true."

" But you said there was someone" Sero commented.

" I indeed did. But just because someone was here doesn't mean it was Iida. It could be anyone else. For all we know it could've been you" the greenette said. " So this isn't enough for evidence"

"What do we do from here?" Mina ask.

The green haired boy look around. He thought for abit and replied. " Where would you go if you didn't want to be found?" He ask her back.

" I- i don't know" She say. " as far away as possible? I mean if i don't want to be caught"

He shook his head. " Sero." He call out for the other soldier in their group.
" If it was you where would you go from here? Where would you hide?" He ask the same question he ask Mina.

" Wha- probably away from here. Y'all would be trying to catch me i won't risk it."

Izuku sigh. " Seriously? Are you all for real?"

" Um, Izu-chan?" Tsu say.

" Yeah?" He replied.

" Won't it be better if they were further. You know what they say: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I would've went even near to the castle." She explain her theory.

" Thank you Tsu" He say. " That's the point i was trying to make. After all they already spy on us. They are as close as possible. Why run now?"

" So that means?" Mina ask.

" It means i want you all to search the area from here to the castle. Cover as much as possible. Meanwhile i will take care of some other... business" Izuku say with a smile.

" Wait by business do you mean Ba-"

" Todoroki shut up!" Izuku shout interrupting him. " Anyway, we are going. Please look after them and tell me if you find anything, okay?"

" Got it boss" Mina say with a smile and went to tell the other knights the news about their new mission.

" Let's go" Izuku told everyone and got on his horse. " See ya later!" He call out before leaving them.

---------

"You were riding way too fast." Sero whine behind the Omega.

" It's not my fault you aren't as good as me" Izuku commented.

" I- You- Okay you got me there i guess." Hanta accept defeat. " But how are we going to put Bakugou to sleep so we can check?"

" Is that what you're worried about?" Izuku ask

" Obviously!" He half shout. " What else could if be?!"

" Jeez, calm down. We probably have chloroform somewhere here. If we put enough he will pass out quickly. We just gotta watch it's not too much so he's life isn't in danger." He sigh. " I just need one of you to surprise and knock him out."

" Huh?! One of us?! What about you?" Sero ask not really wanting to risk his live. Izuki stop walking and look at him like he's dumb. " What?"

" Haven't you seen Katsuki?" Todoroki, his lover ask him.

" I have why?"

" Do you see Izuku here?"

" ..yeah..... so?.."

Todoroki sigh.
"Izuku is like 5 feet 5 and Katsuki is like 5 feet 7. Do you think this little midget here can take Bakugou out?" ( 1,62cm and 1,70cm)

" Hey!" Izuki shout offended. " I'm not a midget! Plus he is also way buffet than me, there's no need to lie about that" He pout.

" Which means you also can't do it" Sero say to Shoto. " Tsu probably won't be able to too-"

" Oh i can, I just don't want to get involved too much if it turns out i was wrong."

" Got it" Sero sigh. " Can't we ask Mina to do it?" He ask pleading. " She probably can take him, no."

They all just blank stared him. As if saying ' are you fr rn?" Which made him growl in defeat. " Okay, Okay. I will do it!" He finished give up and agree. " i guess" he add in the end.

" That's the spirit" Izuku cheered him up. " Now we just have to find him. Easy" He smile at the group.

Sorry for the late update. I was sick. Well, i still am, but i feel alot better.

And because i didn't know how long that ' feeling fine' state will last, i wrote one chapter asap.

Hope you'll like it!
Stay safe and love ya!~¤♡¤~