chapter 9

They were walking along the long hallways when Izuku stopped infront of one of the door. " Okay, that's her room. Let's go in!" He say excited and open the door. They walk in and Izuku went to the crib Mio was sleeping in. "Oh, she's sleeping. I guess we can come again later if you want?" He suggest.

Kaminari look through his shoulder to get a look at the princess. " Awww, she's so cute!" He whisper-yell.

Izuku giggle as he tuck her in. " I know right" he also whisper. When he get a bit away, he say now with normal tone of his voice. " Alright, we can go to the garden if you want?"

" Hm, sure. The weather is too good to stay indoors today." Kirishima agreed with the short male. The walk toward the garden was full of chatter and laughter, it was so peaceful and relaxing. That, until a certain someone walked directly at them from the other end of the hallway. Kirishima look ahead. " Yo, is that Bakubro?" He lightly elbow Kaminari.

The blond stop his story telling and also look infront of them. Same for Izuku who unlike the other two who looked happy, began to look pale. Izuku didn't need to make a scene at the moment. He wasn't ready for his friends to find out they're having a rough time, if you can still call it only that. He gulp and lock eyes with his so called husband, praying that the ash blond won't make too big of a scene.

" What's up man, haven't seen in a while" The other blond say. "You also haven't texted us like you ise to" Denki cross arms and fake pout. "You sure forget about us"

Katsuki row eyes. " Whatever" He look at Izuku. " What are you even doing here?" He ask moving his attention back to both of the guests. " I'm sure i haven't asked you to come" Now he cross arms.

" U-um, I invited them" Izuku say with soft tone, almost scared. Kirishima taked notes of that too. " I told you i will take care of the issue with the needed land, and i did."

Bakugou raise eyebrow. " So you ask for help from Shitty hair?"

" Kirishima was our best option, so i settled the deal" He say playing with his fingers.

" Whatever, It could have been done much faster if you had just signed the document with the Monomas."

" You know i couldn't do that" The greenette say now scratching his hand nervously. An old habit that recently had come back. Kirishima take notes of that as well.

"Anyway" the red headed interrupt seeing that the conversation was making Izuku uncomfortable for some reason. " We are going to the garden, the day is just so beautiful, we can't miss it." He say with a smile. " Are you gonna join us or?" He ask. He had to confirm something. And whether Bakugou would come or not it answer it.

" Tch, no i have better places to be at." He say and walk away. Izuku sigh in relief. There wasn't any drama this time. Maybe because Eijiro and Denki were there, but it didn't matter. That was his first 'real' conversation with Katsuki since months from now and no matter how pathetic it sounded, it kinda make him a little bit happy. To finally talk with his partner without all the screaming and insults was nice, even if it was just once....

Kirishima sigh heavily. " Alright, let's go to that garden of your. We have a lot to talk about, Izuku. You have alot of explain to do." He pat the greenette head and start walking. Both omegas followed him.

Words:615

Imma stop it here.
We gotta make the story longer.
Well not really, but make it seems longer, lol.

Aaaanyway, hope ya like it!
Love y'all and stay safe!~¤♡¤~