Chapter 24

"Forgive me, my Lord. Good morning."

Caspian stretched out and his tussled hair suited him so much,
"Where did your mind wander off to?"

Aurora wanted to say to you being a man whore, but she could not as that would guarantee her death.

"You see your mind is gone again."

"I am focused on cleaning the room, My Lord."

"Is a room more important than me?"

Aurora did not know why he was grating at her nerves, "Currently yes as it's my work."

She could see her answer had his jaw drop and she carried on as if she could not see him nor his reaction.

"I see someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

Aurora wanted to tell him to just shut up and go on with his business, of course, he had woken up on the right side after he had sex.

"Aurora?"

"Can I finish my work please, I don't have much time and we are reprimanded heftily. Caspian nodded, he got up and saw that he was going to his bath chambers.

She carried on cleaning but she did not know what made her so upset? He had the nerve to kiss her last night and today wake up with another girl.

She was nothing special and no matter how hard she tried, Aurora knew that none of this would work nor go anywhere.

"You have done a fine job."

Aurora turned back and Caspian's hair was wet. He looked extra handsome,

"Are you checking me out?"

She blushed furiously, this was embarrassing and not a good look for her.

"I'm playing Aurora you don't have to look so flustered."

Aurora nodded and did not say another word.

"We didn't get to finish what we started last night," Caspian added.

Aurora froze a bit, her body was ready to betray her.

"There is nothing to finish."

"Should I remind you of last night?"

"No, My Lord."

"You say no but your body says yes," Caspian replied.

Wasn't all the women he had more than enough for him, why must he pursue her too? Did he have so much free time?

Was he always in the mood of have sex?

She finished and went her way. She sat by her tree and when lunchtime came she told all her friends as to what happened from the girl who left his room to him wanting to carry on where they left off.

"I mean if you want to have fun I would say go for it and put all barriers aside and enjoy the moment," Ella replied.

"I'm with Ella, a relationship is not possible so you might as well have fun." Said Agnes.

Aurora kept on thinking about what her friends said but her heart was beating very fast at the thought of being loose with everything.

She knocked on the door,

"Come in."

She walked in nervously and put the tray on his table,

"Thank you, Aurora." The way he said her name made her mouth dry.

She nodded and turned to leave.

"Wait."

Aurora stood by her spot as Caspian stood in front of her, "You seem a bit different."