Chapter 32

As she was setting off, Elliot came next to her, "Let me help you."

"You don't have to."

"I feel bad about making the prince to come around and fetch you."

" That's not your fault Elliot, I was the one that insisted for you to go."

Aurora got a surprise when Caspian lifted her without saying a word and he didn't say anything as they reached his chambers.

He sat her down on his bed, she saw that he had come back with a dish and a cloth, he started to take her shoe,

"You don't have to My Lord. I can do it for myself."

Caspian did not listen and he lifted her dress until it was on her thighs, she was blushing the whole time he was tending to her wounds.

He wrapped a handkerchief around her leg, he put her dress back in place. Caspian stood up,

"Thank you My Lord."

"You must be mad at me Aurora."

"Why do you say so My Lord?"

"You didn't spare me a glance, no-matter how much I kept on looking for your gaze."

"I didn't want your date to go wrong with Princess Nadia and I am a maid, and I am not allowed to look at you directly."

"It would have been better if you had spared me a glance Aurora as it was hard seeing you with Elliot again."

"I apologize for that."

"Are you upset about my wedding coming up soon?"

Aurora felt a sharp stab of pain in her heart, but there was nothing she could but to accept her fate,

"No, My Lord it is the will of the heavens."

Caspian came back and held out his hands, she was confused as to what he wanted, she took both of them.

He pulled her swiftly in to her arms, "I might be in a bit of trouble but I could not leave you behind Aurora, you are all my mind had."

He placed a kiss on her forehead, "You make me so happy that I am afraid Aurora."

"What are you afraid of My Lord?"

"I could lose you at any moment, or if I can't have you by my side."

Aurora felt fear nibble through her but she would cherish the moments she had with him. That is what mattered the most.

"Promise me Aurora that you are never going to let go."

"I won't let go My Lord."

Caspian squeezed her into a hug but she wondered how she would not let him go? She did not have much power.

She would hold on to him just for now and for as long as she could,

"You captivate me so much Aurora, I want to see you all the time, your smile, shyness and everything that makes you.

They held on to each other for some time, they wanted to hold each other forever so that nothing could separate them but she didn't know for how long she could hold on.

She stayed the night with Caspian as he just held her tightly, the next morning he gave her a day off, her leg was better but cycling home was such a tremendous task.

The next morning her friends were bombarding her with questions,

"I got hurt then Caspian let me ride behind him."