Five

Neon lights framed your face as you marched to the location of the distress signal, staff bots pushed the crowd into the farthest corner of the Pizzaplex, as far away from the location as possible.

Alarms loudly echoed through the building, warning whoever broke into the office to hide.

The door is locked shut, you started looking for another way, but you're still confused about how this person got in, you raised your head and saw the vent open wide, with the grate on the floor next to a few loose screws. This is how they got in.

The door opened with a jolt, the office must be out of battery, you rushed in and your eyes met with a little boy who stared at you with fear, he grabbed the security badge that was on the office desk and started sprinting away.

You chased after him, you two just happen to be right behind the prize counter, he jumped over the counter and ran to the elevator doors that are in the middle of everything, he ran in and pressed a button, leaving you banging against the metal trying to get him out, it left an obvious dent.

The elevator is broken, it hasn't worked for months, he shouldn't be able to go anywhere, You thought as the doors slowly reopen, there was nobody.

"...but how? My system wouldn't lie to me...?"
You looked around for any sign of him.

You even tried pressing the buttons, but all you got was it beeping angrily at you.

He escaped.

...

"[Y/N]! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I DRAG YOU THERE MYSELF" a voice shrieked through your ears, You flinched and grabbed them.

"I'll be there." You responded while lowering the volume.

Your ear dropped and you held on tightly to your forearm, you walked down the escalator and were met with Vanessa, who was standing in front of a crowd of people, a significant number of them had their phones out to record.

"Who permitted you to infiltrate?!" She pinched the bridge of her nose, which earned a few laughs from the kids, "I've been trying to catch that kid for the past few days! And you ruined my only chance!" She yelled at you.

"...but it's my job...I'm supposed to be there?" You talked back in a low voice.

"I don't care if this is what they programmed you to do! No matter what they say, I will NOT let a dumb machine do my job for me!" She elbowed you as she stomped her way out behind you.

"—wasn't that kinda harsh...?"

"—poor thing..."

Multiple voices whispered.

The crowd left the scene since most of them felt uncomfortable about the situation. Who was that?
She must've been struggling to find him, maybe you did ruin her only chance, but he didn't leave the building, he's still around here somewhere, has he been camping here?

"Ouch, that must've hurt." Roxy appeared from behind you.

"...Are you okay?" Freddy followed after her and stood in front of you.

"She's always like that, but I didn't think she would go this far," Monty said as he scanned the area for her.

"It's fine, I made a mistake, that's all," You said turning away from their glare.

"Woah, no, you did nothing?! She has no authority over you!" Monty exclaimed with frustration.

"Whatever, maybe we should go play some arcade games, I heard they installed a new one," Roxy said, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, Chica is in the west arcade, we shouldn't keep her waiting." Freddy said trying to get your attention, "join us"

"...sure"

As the group made their way to the third floor, you searched through the guest profile of the little boy, since you managed to scan him before he ran away, now you should have enough information about him.

The only problem is, there is no information to look at, no record, not even a family, it's like he never existed, no trace of him anywhere, either the little boy managed to hack the system and deleted anything that has to do with him, or he simply doesn't exist.

You'll stick with the first option since you're certain you saw him with your own eyes stealing a level five security badge, that's a dangerously high-level badge, why would he need it?

And how did go unnoticed for so long?

"[Y/n], dear?" Chica gently nudged, "do you not like arcade games...?"

You let go of the arm that you were holding onto like it's keeping you alive, the group circled you and looked at you in confusion, and Monty pushed Freddy to the side.

"Maybe they're just bad at games." He turned on the game and started playing as if we were not even there.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Freddy tilts his head to the side.

"Freddy, do you have any information about that little boy Vanessa was talking about?"

A/n- WAIT SHOULD I ADD BONNIE TO THE GROUP