Seventeen

"Heather, trust me, it's a bad idea." You said, not wanting to be involved.

"Come on! It's payback!" She exclaimed as she grabbed a black pen, drawing a mustache on a sleeping unfortunate man, Well, he kind of deserved it, he did make fun of her and doubted my abilities.

"Alright fine." You took the pen she offered, and drew a little top hat over his eye, similar to the one Freddy's wearing.

..

It's almost the end.

"Vanessa..."

"Leave me alone."

"Vanessa..."

"I said leave me alone."

"Listen to me."

Her hand froze, shaking, her tired eyes staring nervously down at the keyboard, and her mouth twitched into a frown, she wanted to move her hand and get it away from the computer as fast as possible, it felt as though something was going to bite her arm off if she kept it extended, "Disable the cameras, Vanessa."

All her thoughts vanished, pressing down with a gentle tap and watching as it all eventually shut down, "I did it."

"See? Told you it's not that difficult!" The voice exclaimed once again, sending her a very familiar headache she can easily lose her temper too. "Get rid of them, then bring me their parts."

"I will."

"Make sure to not let anyone see you."

"I won't."

...

"Listen, Starlight, I'm fine with stalking but endangering you...?" Moon argued, but you've already made up your mind.

"It's almost impossible to change K-9's mind, all we can do is help and hope things don't take a turn for the worst," Freddy responded to him instead of you, knowing you don't wanna be bothered while you're planning.

"Alright, I understand, but does he have to be here?" Moon murmured.

"Cry about it," Gregory said.

"Monty, you have to be there to help me defend." You abruptly demanded.

"Woah okay, usually I'm told to not destroy stuff." He smiled, already getting ready to attack.

"Chica, warn me if any employee approaches." You pointed at her and she stuttered before nodding with excitement.

"Roxy, Freddy, cameras. we need the whole thing to be recorded." You turned swiftly on your heels, catching them both off guard.

"Already on it, midnight?" She yelled out before continuing to run when you nodded, you turned to Freddy, pointing with your chin to Roxy, and he followed her, reluctantly leaving you.

"Monty, know any good hiding spots in Monty golf?" You asked.

"The place has my name in it, of course."

Now let's hope he doesn't malfunction like last time.

You really didn't want to throw him under the bus like that, but it's either that or more children are missing, he'll be fine, and he can be saved. I think... you whispered to yourself, you held back any more thoughts—Gregory stood next to you, fidgeting with his watch, "Freddy and Roxy are at the cameras." He said. "One hour before the place closes, Moon stop that."

Moon crawled away from Greg, he's been watching him ever since he came out of hiding, apparently, he was also looking for him.

You looked at Monty.

"He destroyed Bonnie, why would you trust him?" A voice echoed through your head.

"He didn't, you did." You said to nobody, letting Monty stare in confusion.

"See you soon." It said.

You gritted your teeth and proceeded to lead the way, "For heather." You thought to yourself, "I will not let you die in vain."

...

"Bonnie, we gotta get you to [Y/n]," Jeremy said.

"Who?" Bonnie asked, still surprised that Jeremy was able to go through that video without the urge to throw up, it was very difficult to watch, even for him. They were in Heather's office, he was connected to her computer, he soon disconnected and waited for Jeremy to talk. Jeremy was busy freaking out.

"Just—Follow me." He signaled to Bonnie and he followed, finding his shoe and opening the hidden door, using Bonnie's eyes to light the way, the FazWatch was still not responding well but it was good enough, Bonnie was silent the entire way back, he was still connecting the dots, just utter confusion brought back and thrown into a spiral.

"We're here." He abruptly said.

"Where is here?" Bonnie made a reply, still coming back from his surreal moment.

"Up those stairs, c'mon, I don't wanna scratch my hands again." He ran up the stairs and used his stuck shoe to open it, Bonnie soon helped, it was as if Jeremy was never needed, his broken hand was able to open it somehow, one long metal piece sticking out of his broken hand was wedged perfectly and opened it with ease.

"[Y/n], [Y/n] please respond." He spoke into his watch, and a voice quickly responded.

"Jeremy?" You spoke up.

"Where are you?" He said while Bonnie was mesmerized by the neon lights.

"Monty golf, specifically where they sell merchandise." You said briskly, "Hurry."