Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Vanessa Winsley was stunning. Emerson knew it and so did the rest of Muskwood Private.

She seemed uncaring and cold but there was something about her that always caught Emerson's attention.

Vanessa watched as Emerson and his crew walked into the party. Her eyes ran over Emerson until she glanced to his right. Elena clung to Emerson with eyes that were wide with wonder.
Vanessa let out a chuckle as she took note of what Elena was wearing.

"Bitches get over here." Lindsey drunkenly called out as some people headed to the other side of the hall to play never have I ever.

Vanessa took her time and slowly walked towards them. She felt someone's eyes on her the entire time but who cared. Everyone there was probably watching her anyways. She never cared anymore.

She took a seat next to Gavin who immediately slung his arm around her and grinned widely while Elena hesitantly took her other side. Emerson settled down next to Elena and his friends sat down right afterwards. Rachel giggled and found a seat on Emerson's lap as she played with his hair seductively.

Vanessa could feel Elena's stare on the side of her face but she didn't look at her as she held back the urge to roll her eyes.

What was up with this girl?

Her eyes found Lindsey's instead and Vanessa stiffened as she realised that Lindsey was up to some trouble. Trouble involving little Elena next to her.

Lindsey was asking for a death wish. Pulling this crap while Emerson was here would completely ruin her. She wouldn't be getting into his pants anytime soon. How drunk was this dumb bitch?

"Let's start!" Lindsey giggled innocently and smiled slyly as she looked at Elena.

"Never have I ever looked like a fucking loser."

"The fuck does that mean? How drunk are you Lin? " Another girl questioned with a laugh looking at Lindsey.

Even though Lindsey's question was pointless, nobody drank because they were fools and followed the hierarchy here.

"There's definitely someone here that's lying who needs to drink." Elena said with a smirk as some of the girls laughed following her lead.

Vanessa's could sense Elena squirming in embarassment as she understood the hidden meaning behind Lindsey's words. The girl's smart she thought.

Emerson was currently busy with Rachel and Vanessa realised that was why he hadn't reacted or done anything yet.

Oh whatever.

Vanessa grabbed her cup and took a long sip, keeping her eyes on Lindsey. Lindsey paled as some of the girls gasped and took sips immediately following her lead.

Elena watched as Vanessa took the sip that was meant for her. She knew she wasn't as beautiful or confident as these girls but she just wanted to fit in. Lindsey had made it clear that she didn't want her here.

Vanessa slammed the cup down and smiled cruelly.

"My turn."

Elena couldn't keep her eyes of Vanessa as she smiled sweetly with malice in her eyes towards everyone in front of her.

"Never have I ever sucked off every guy on the football team."

"Oh we know who's drinking to that." Gavin chuckled as he tilted his head towards Lindsey. He tried to slide his hand down to Vanessa's ass but she swatted his hand away quickly, glaring at him.