♥ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ вα¢кgяσυη∂ ﮩﮩـ٨ﮩﮩـ٨ﮩ♥

Now before we get started on the FanFic we have to start with some background as how the Mobius became a land made up off Eggmans Robots, and followers.

Well after the event of Sonic Forces, the evil genus took a little break from getting back at the Sonic and his friends.

This concerned the hero of course but over the time with The Ultimate Lifeform, started to clear his head and think about something else other than Eggman.

Blah Blah Blah, Years past and Eggman keeping an Eye on his enemy found the perfect opportunity to attack, that being when The hero is unable to be hero cause of a child he has and a baby that he is carrying.

The mobians put up a good fight but with Infinite on Eggman's side made the battle harder, without Sonic, the Mobains had lost millions but they were gonna give up, well The Chipmunk had to have all the mobian go into hiding with some of the Humans that weren't followers of Eggman, as well as willing to help out, a long with G.U.N

So with the help of A red echidna who can use the energy of the master emerald, he helped get a space ship made to transfer all of Mobians to the Space Station that had been modified by G.U.N to be a utopia, for Mobians and Humans a like.

Of course with The Blue Hedgehog and The Ebony Hedgehog being the last ones to get on board. Their first Born already on board, the ship started to get attacked by Eggmans drones. The Blue Hedgehog being unable to fight, and doing the only thing that he could thing of doing to get give the Space Ship a chance to escape, the ebony hedgehog used whatever chaos energy he had left and started to fight, The Blue Hedgehog not wanting to loose the ebony hedgehog called out to him, but his friends just held him back as the ship started to take off, The hedgehog can only looked helpless as he had to watch his husband fall victim to the Empire.

Our Story takes place years later, and the Blue hedgehog already knows about the hidden project the G.U.N is working on which surprised the male.

Glad I can get you on the same page of were the story takes place, which is mostly on the Ark Utopia.

~ Miley ❤︎