❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝓔𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ✿❩

|Third Person POV|

Tails and Knuckles make there way down the dark corridor, in silence, if anything the fox unaware of how this was actually gonna work, since he didn't know this would actually help keep the hedgehog from killing himself internally cause of all the negativity he was storing inside his body, and the dark inhibitor rings could they really get rid of that negativity energy, he could be sure but he as to at least try after all Sonic has a husband and two kids that love him to death. Tails blinks when there was a small light at the end of the corridor that glow must be the emeralds.

In the opening was an open circle like structure, that had the seven gemstone around a much bigger gem. These are the chaos emeralds and master emerald. "Okay...contacting Tikal can't be that hard..." Tails asked as Knuckles just shrugged, he didn't the answer to that, after all that mobian appears when they want to or if needed. There was a bring glow from the master emerald, making both males cover their eyes with their arms before the light slowly dims and standing in front of the emeralds was a light orange echidna, Tails and Knuckles lower their arms and their eyes widen at the sight of the female echidna who just smile and waves.

"You'd showed up!" Tails said running over to the female Knuckles following him. "We could really use your help Tikal..." the red echidna said.

"It's about Sonic..."

Tails flatten his ears as he just nodded, he felt like failure that he didn't know about this sooner, if anything he was busy with his own problems and helping G.U.N with making the Ark the so call perfect Utopia, for both humans and Mobains, and taking care of his own kid. He does do his best with trying to keep up with Sonic, check up on him, but the only problem he has with his adopted brother was the fact that he doesn't ask for help as much, the azure hedgehog always thinks he can do things himself and if not he'll push himself to prove to others that he can. "Yes...I thought that maybe you could help, us...his dark form is slowly killing him." He admits showing the inhibitor rings to Tikal.

"Tails thinks you could maybe do something with these inhibitors rings...like how Shadow's keep him from going overboard with his chaos abilities, and Maria..." Knuckles said.

Tikal takes the inhibitor rings looking them over.

"Well?"

"It's gonna be complicated..." She said as she gets onto the Master Emerald before sitting down on her knees the rings on the emerald, closing her eyes before the seven chaos emeralds started to glow, Tails and Knuckles shield their eyes from the bright light that only got brighter. Before the light dims and disappears "It's hard to determined...but I would you two to bring Sonic here...if this Dark Form, of his is really killing him...then it has to be released."

"Are YOU CRAZY!!" Tails shouted. "I'm sorry for yelling...but that version of Sonic...literally has no boundaries, when it comes to getting revenge."

"That's not I meant by releasing it...I need him here so I can get rid of that energy." She said turning to emeralds, she looks down removing negative energy from a chaos user is a painful thing and depends on how much negativity the have consumed, but from what she felt and the people on the Ark...this has to be done if, the Hero of Mobius gonna have a calm and peaceful life, she only has on request while the process is taking place. "You just have to do one thing for me..."

"And that is?" Tails asked, a bit concerned by Tikal's voice.

"No matter what happens...you must not interfere, I know how much Shadow cares about him...and his twin brother Scourge, but you have to keep from interfering."