❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝒯𝓌𝑜 ✿❩

|Third Person POV|

Sonic picks up the G.U.N jacket that was black, with a red zipper, it had the G.U.N logo on the sleeve, and the name "Shadow Robotnik Hedgehog" on the the front the same symbol on the back with the words "Ultimate Life Form" a hood with a white fur trim around the hood. This was his husband's G.U.N uniform, he only smiles before slipping on the jacket.  Sonic rubs his eyes he didn't really mean to get emotional, but at the same time he had a good reason to be. Sonic smiles to himself. He headed for the door the metal doors opens and he saw Maria with her cousin, a orange male fox, they were born with two tails. The fox had black ear, arms that reached up to his wrists, and paws that reached up to his ankles, his tails faded into a yellow to an orange with white muzzle, underbelly, and tail tips, deep blue running shoes, white gloves that a paw print pattern on the palms, four yellow bangs that faded into a white at the tips. Sonic smiles a little, seeing the two kind of reminded him of himself and Tails when they were young. He walks over to the two. "Hey Skylar."

"Hi Uncle Sonic." Skylar smiled his tails lightly wagging behind him. Maria looked up to see the blue hedgehog, her tail wagging slightly as she smiled looking up at him. "Hi Mommy!"

"Well, well, I'm glad to see that your awake and doing well, Sonic." A voice said behind the blue hedgehog, Sonic turned his attention to see the red fox, with a tan muzzle, underbelly, and tail tip, a black sweeter, with a boob window, black fingerless gloves, black plants with matching boots, a golden ring on her finger. She takes the blue hedgehog away from the kids to talk to him alone. Jazz that had followed Sonic out of the room she just flew over to the kids to hang out with them.

"Sonic..."

"I know, I know...Tails probably told you what happened last night...I'm trying really I am" Sonic admits as he just holds his bump feeling the pup moving, but the look on the red foxes face told him otherwise, and the blue hedgehog just pinned his ears down and just looks down at his growing stomach, there was tears in the cornering of his eyes. He just holds his arm.

"Sonic...Everyone is worried about you, if something is wrong you can tell us?" Fiona responded placing an arm on his shoulder giving him a smile on her face. Sonic only looks at her before wiping away his tears his eyes, and nodded he was trying to stay healthy long enough for himself and Maria's sake but the feeling of loneliness and him thinking this was all his fault, he take a shaken breath out of his mouth.

"I'm okay...I promise, just concerned thats all." Sonic admits turning to walk away from her, Fiona only looks at the azure hedgehog with a concern look in her eyes, but this is something that she didn't have control over, at least he's not stressing himself out with this whole situation. A sigh escapes her nose as just turns her attention back to the kids, a smile form on her muzzle, her son was only a year younger than Maria and yet they are still about to be friends. She just feels bad for Maria, not that Sonic is a bad Mother, it's just having to grow up in a place that her Father was created in, in a world that was completely ruled by the enemy, and losing her Father the same week.

Maria just claps her hands proud of herself with helping Skylar with building his little model plane, the fox was amazed and claps as well, he was a lot like his Father, but had the attention spanned that his Mother does when it came to being patient with something, but he does have the intelligence that his Father does, for a five year old he's very smart. Fiona just walks over to the two. "Come on Sky, and Maria, let's go see how Uncle Sonic is doing" she said.

"Okay Auntie Fiona" Maria said jumping up to her feet and looking over at Skylar with a smile on her face. "I'll race you!"

"Okay!" Before Fiona could get a word out to them the two bolted off, she only snickers to herself. They are a lot like Sonic and her husband when they were kids. She also didn't mind them being cousins either, since Tails has always been like a brother to him. She just runs after them to make sure they didn't hurt the blue hedgehog the last thing they need is a pregnant hedgehog braking something before of the kids having a little race.