❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒 ✿❩

|Third Person POV|

Tails had his hand on his chin as he was going over all the files that he had extracted from Metal, before shutting him down completely. He didn't need the robot to be turned on anymore, now that Sonic is feeling better, he didn't need Metal to be turned on, he was just going over the data that the robot has collected, and videos that of what the robot saw when he was one mobius hunting for the remaining Mobains, nothing new from what the survivors have said, nothing but an empty wasteland. You'd be lucky if you found fresh water out there in the wild, a video explaining the state of Shadow when Scourge found him, but he was still alive only briefly, nothing that he didn't need to remember. He continues looking through the video, sipping on his cup of coffee. "What's this...September Seventh?" He read before playing video.

"Where the hell are they!"

The video was from Metal's point of view, but it shows a very much alive Eggman, who looks somewhat different, still that same egg-shape, but with a robotic arm, not that it matter, all he knows is that this was right before Metal attacked the Ark, it's good to know that Eggman was looking for them.

"Don't look at me fatso!"

Tails just rolls his eyes at the green tenrec, that was sitting at the table with her legs resting on the table, If course she'd work for Eggman, after all she hated Sonic.

"He's asking all of us not just you..."

Infinite, that very jackal that cause a war, with a new phantom ruby attached to his chest was sitting at the table.

"Well they were heading up to space, Doctor, so their must be something up there."

Eggman stopped to think, before a smile spreads across his face and he pointed to Metal, Tails didn't bother to finish the rest of the video since he can piece together, the fox only lets out another sigh, at least it was enough to answer his question about Eggman being alive, he just wasn't gonna question how he was able to live through all the destruction he cause, them again he wonders how the Mobains are able to live in an environment that is so destroyed to the point that it looks like a different planet from space. "Hello?..." Tails said seeing a voice recording of Metal and Sonic, when they were fighting on the other day when the meeting happen, he presses play on the recording.

"What's wrong Sonic...afraid that you might lose it."

"...Argh...I'm just getting started..."

Tails only looks down, he felt bad for not knowing that Sonic was already fighting the negativity, and even after Shadic was born. But there was nothing else in the recording.

"AHH!!"

Tails flinches back when he heard Sonic scream, out in pain the recording, that must have explained the bloody hand print on the wall, and the sound of something dripping onto the floor. Did it hurt Sonic? And nobody notices it.

"What's wrong my lonesome Copy...bleeding?"

"You'll fucking pay for that!"

Tails flinched back, the voice was deep and angry. Was Metal actually trying to let this Dark Form come out, or? He just blinks and turns the recording off everything after that point was what he already new from the cameras. He putting his empty mug down on the table and rubs his head, he really wasn't getting any answers from Metal, or at least from he could make of it, after all he had cut all connections Metal May have had with Eggman. "I guess...It's all on G.U.N now, Metal doesn't have the information that needed answers...besides that Eggman and his followers are still alive." He says turning of his computer, getting up from his desk and heading over to the door he looks back over at Metal before stepping into his apartment the door closing behind him.