❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝒮𝒾𝓍 ✿❩

|Third Person POV|

Sonic struggles to get up from the hospital bed he lets out huff, he was starting to lose his breath, he clinches his knees feeling his pup move, but it was more of a stretch, he was only eight months into his pregnancy now, and still no sign of Shadow, which made the hedgehog's ears droop to his head, he clinches his stomach. "Ah...I know...it's getting tight in there...you just have to wait a little longer, Shaundre." He said to his stomach before just taking the plush of himself and Shadow to presses the muzzles onto his stomach to mimic a kiss. It didn't really help much but at least it got the pup to calm down.

The metal door suddenly slide open and the blue hedgehog grunted clinching his stomach in pain from the pup suddenly kicking him from the loud sound of the metal door. "Oh my Chaos Sonic..." Sonia said going over to the blue hedgehog, Aleena right behind her, holding Maria's hand, Sonic just had some tears in the corner of his eyes, he was in so much cause of the pup.

Sonic lets out a breath finally being able to breath now cause of the pain of his pup moving and that sudden powerful kick. If he had the power to stretch out his womb he would. "Before you...ask, no I am not okay..." a growl escapes his throat at his sister.

"Oh Honey," Aleena said walking over to the bed pulling Maria up to sit on the bed.

"Hi Mommy..." Maria said hugging the blue hedgehog, who smiled and hugged her back, despite the pain he still can be gentle on his six year old daughter.

"Sorry for the startle Sweetheart." Aleena said rubbing his shoulder, she can see that the hedgehog was in pain, both ways physically and mentally. This kind of concerned her a little bit, the day is coming and fast.

"It's okay..." Sonic breathed out "He did wake me up already..." he added rubbing his eyes. Not that he was getting sleep, he just always found himself sobbing for Shadow before he just past out or not. He lets Maria give her attention to her sibling. "So...did you guys bring food?"

Sonia rolls her eyes and places the container of homemade food for Sonic on the table. Sonic gladly takes the container and started to eat his breakfast. He puts the container back on the table, he ate what he could his stomach was being smushed by the pup that was growing inside him, at least he was eating, which was always a concern with his friends, Maria nuzzles Sonic giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I miss you Mommy..."

"I know, I miss you too...Mar-Mar," Sonic responded just rubbing his cheek on her head, he really did wish Maria could stay with him for the last few months, but as much of a help as she was when he was pregnant without Shadow things really haven't been easy on him. "But, when Mommy comes to pick you up, he's not gonna be allow..."

"Yeah, cause Baby Brother, will be with Mommy...and I'm gonna be the best big sister every!" Maria said her tail wagging as she held onto Sonic's hands, he pulls Maria into a hug snuggling her. "And you already do a good job at it." He purrs. Maria only giggles.

Aleena just takes a picture of her son and niece, with a smile on her face "I knew you'd make a good Mother, Sonic." She said.

"Of course...Mommy is a good Mommy." Maria agreed.

"And I'm your favorite Auntie, Right?" Sonia asked Maria with a smile, only stopped to think. "No Auntie Rouge is my favorite." Sonia gasp before she started to tickles Maria making the small hedgehog giggle.