033 | the woman in the woods

xxiii

xxiii. and sooner or later its over and
I don't want to miss you tonight

GINA RAN UP TO THE GIRLS CABIN, opening the door and squealing, "The cast list has been posted," she exclaimed.

Everyone jumped up, pulling dressing gowns and robes over themselves as they ran outside.

Andy could feel her stomach doing flips. She was horrified at the result of the cast list and was so excited to see who she got, or who she didn't get.

Her and Kourtney got there first, both turning to each other and yelling out in joy when they realised what they got. Andy was Anna and Kourtney got Elsa.

"I didnt know your voices could even reach that register," Ricky said and they moved out of the way, allowing Carlos and Ricky to see the sign.

"Look at that bestie, Kristoff and Anna," Andy said, placing her hand on Ricky's shoulder.

He pulled her in for a hug, congratulating her on the role.

They had been drifting apart since the Lily incident but he still cared about her and vice versa. They were best friends, first and foremost

Carlos scoffed as he looked at his name on the list, "first lumiere and now Olaf, am I destined to play an intimate object for eternity," He said, folding his arms across his chest.

Ashlyn and Gina walked up to the sign, both looking back with sad expressions.

"The ensemble?" Ashlyn questioned before putting on a fake smile, "I mean hey, the ensemble, can't do a show without the ensemble,"

EJ walked through the group, "Okay, everyone calm down, let's all be professional about it," he said, walking over.

"I will be taking any photos of him in antlers for blackmail purposes," Ashlyn said, not realising that he didn't know he got a part yet.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, looking down at Andy as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"Congrats Sven," she said and he chuckled, looking down at her with a nervous smile.

"Sven!" He exclaimed, shocked. Then his eyes trailed to her name.

His face lit up as he turned to her and he leaned down, hands on either side of her face as he pressed a kiss against her lips.

"Babe, that's amazing! Anna!" He was grinning ear to ear, knowing he deserved it

Everyone was talking on top of each other, nerves running high in the area.

"Quiet your voices," Maddox said and everyone turned to look at her, "It's newbie intiation camp out night folkes. A night in the woods amongst the wildlife and spirits,"

She walked off, leaving the others to think about everything.

"Congrats, now I think we should all get changed," EJ joked and everyone realised they were still in their pyjamas.