048 | girls night

xlviii

xlviii. doesn't matter cause its
enough to be young, and in love

EJ AND ANDY SAT THERE FOR A while, Mr Mazzara came back in to bring him some ice and to tell them about Principal Gutierrez's solution to the problem.

Kyle was suspended for 3 weeks and would face further consequences. Andy got no punishment and EJ couldn't return to school premises for six months.

He held the bag of ice on his eye, the swelling starting to go down. He had never been in a fight before and hadn't expected it to hurt so much.

The cut on his lip wasn't too bad and would maybe leave a small scar, his jaw would be fine, it was his light black eye that would get him noticed.

When she noticed he had pulled the ice off of his face, she scoffed, "Put that ice on your face dumbass,"

He smiled, "That's what you said last time," the memory came flooding back, "It's the moment I knew there was something between us,"

She laughed to herself. She couldn't believe that he was reminiscing when he had such severe consequences.

"You do realise you're not allowed onto the premises for 6 months?" She questioned.

"I know, but it was worth it to protect you," he said, a smile on his face, "You could've handled yourself,"

"I know, but it was nice to see you protecting me," her cheeks lit up in a blush, "And it was pretty sexy,"

He laughed, hand on his stomach, "Really?" He teased, putting his icepack down to cradle her face.

Andy hummed in response, leaning in to kiss him. She was gentle of his wound but he didn't seem to care, pulling her in for more.

Someone cleared their throat and they pulled away, turning to see someone standing at the door. It was Miss Jenn.

"I heard you won your first fight," She said teasingly.

They were the only couple she had ever been sure of within the group, something between them never having been broken.

She looked at the couple sitting there, "I've been asked to escort you off the premises,"

He chuckled, "Okay," he leaned over, pressing a kiss to her forehead, "I'll see you back home babe,"

☆☆☆

THE GIRLS NIGHT OUT WAS ARRANGED shortly after the shocking fight between then at school.

They all sat in Ashlyns house for the first time in a while, cans of soda spawled on tables as they talked about thr musical.

"We needed this," Gina said, lying on Ashlyns sofa, she had been exhausted lately from making the film.

They had all been through so much lately whether it be filming or trying to save the musical or college admissions, it was all tough.