036 | colour war

xxxvi

xxxvi. this is the last time I'm asking you this, put my name at the top of your list

ANDY STOOD OUTSIDE OF THE girls cabin with Maddox, the two girls talking as they leant against the fence.

She was enjoying the time away from the drama and the pressure of being Anna and the issues with her boyfriend.

The two girls walked to the campfire pit, sitting down on opposite sides as Andy was blue and Maddox yellow.

"When I heard that the camp that is putting on frozen has a day that's emotionally similar to the 2006 and 2008 disney channel games, I jumped at the chance to explain it in the docuseries," Corbin explained as everyone sat down.

It was a bit awkward with Andy and EJ on the same team, along with Gina, Ashlyn and Ricky, as they hadn't really talked through their issues yet.

Dewey explained the challenges that they would participate in but Andy wasn't paying much attention, her mind focused on what was going to happen with EJ.

She cared so much about him and hated that this was going on. As someone who didn't have boy drama, this was a crazy concept to her.

"Okay, the captain of the yellow team is Maddox," Corbin called out, "And the captain of the blue team is EJ, if he can take his eyes off of his girlfriend,"

Andys head whipped over to EJ and he looked away from her instantly, his face blushing as he realised he'd been staring. She watched him as he stood up next to Maddox, unable to look at her.

She knew they were being depicted as the lovesick couple for the show but right now, they were far from it.

"Now, tomorrow, the winning team can text whoever they want when they get their phones back!" Corbin announced.

Dewey grumbled from the back that it was against camp policy but everyone ignored him, instead cheering for the phones.

The group headed out to the courts, ready for the first game. Andy didn't care too much about it, her mind elsewhere

Andy had never been very good at basketball or any of the other suggested games so was not looking forward to those.

"Andy!" Ej called out and she rolled her eyes, turning her head around to see him running over.

"I don't want to fight today, not whilst Channing is here," she said, taking a step back.

She didn't want to be caught saying something bad on camera and then it was aired in front of everyone and they'd know all their issues.

"Blues a nice colour on you," he said, almost not even realising he'd said it, "I'm sorry, can we talk, I've got to be quick, I have places to be,"

Andy scoffed, "of course you have places to be. You've had places to be all summer that don't include me," she explained, annoyed with him.