049 | the night of nights

xlvix

xlvix. long live all the magic we
made, and bring on all the pretenders

THREE WEEKS PASSED SINCE THE incident and Andy had never been happier.

She had stopped being bullied at school, her mother was finally feeling better and her relationship with her friends and boyfriend were amazing.

The December chill was setting in and Andy was thankful for so many things but right now, she had to focus on the musical.

She stood in the changing rooms, fixing her Taylor costume in the mirror as she tried to pysch herself up for the night - it was her first musical without EJ and she was a little stressed.

"I'm freaking out Ash!" She exclaimed, head in her hands. She couldn't get the wing on her eyeliner quite correct.

"You're fine," she said, dabbing the mistake away with her thumb before drawing a wing on herself.

Andy hugged her side, "You're my hero," she looked at them in the mirror, "I'm sorry, I've just been stressed-"

She cut her off, "No EJ?" Andy nodded and Ashlyn smirked, knowing she had called in backup.

"Did I miss half hour call and did it even matter if I'm not in the show?" A voice called out.

Andys head whipped around, she would recognise it anywhere. Her face lit up at the sight of her boyfriend walling in dressed in a black on black suit.

She rushes over and hugs him. Other people do as well but she stays by his side as they all greeted him.

She was so nervous about doing this musical and it was nice to just have him there by her side, like the old times.

"You came," Ricky said, the two doing that little man hug.

"Of course," he wrapped his arm around Andys waist, "Watching you guys is the second best place in the world,"

"What's the first place?" Andy asked, looking up at him.

"Being on stage for one more show, but those days are behind me," he said with a shrug, a sombre undertone to his voice.

Ricky was called off to go get his makeup finished up and Andy slipped from her boyfriends grip, moving so she was standing in front of him.

Her hand ran down the lappel of his suit before smoothing down his chest as she took in the outfit.

"This suit is, something," she said, a smile on her face, "I thought you said you wanted to grow the beard out?"