Finale:: Supposed

Author's POV: 

You looked at the building of your University with a sigh. The exam was over. You were waiting outside for Taehyung to come out. All 4 of you ended up in 4 different rooms—God, f*ck the institution for mixing up the faculties during exams. Cheating was a sin here.

As soon as you spotted Taehyung walking down with a frown on his face, you couldn't care less about the other students around you. You ran towards him as his attention shifted to you, his frown replaced with a huge grin. He caught you as you ran into his arms.
"Hey!" You said, looking up at him. He smiled saying, "Smiley."
"How was your exam?"
You asked. He simply smiled and nodded.
"Good, actually... I thought I wouldn't be able to do good after that slump of 10 days..." He shrugged. You cupped his cheeks, placing a firm kiss on his lips. 
"You did so well, love." You said proudly. 

He looked down with a smile and said, "Thanks to you all." 
You both were chatting while hugging each other like that, not caring about other people looking at you two. It didn't matter what others thought of you honestly. They just existed to believe and judge so let them do that. 
"God..." Mina's voice was heard as both of you turned your head in the direction of her voice. She approached you both and behind her, Jungkook followed.
"How was the exam?" You asked, pulling away from Taehyung who frowned, not wanting to let go. Honestly, you didn't want to go either but okay, you'd do that rather than get roasted by Mina and Jungkook.

"I think I slayed. We still have 4 more exams though." Jungkook said. Mina nodded and said, "Let's go home and study! We're having a blast sleepover after the exams!"
"We have a match too, wow!"
Jungkook clapped. This year was going to pack up nice and great.

—A week later 

You sighed and stretched your arms.
"Finally." You got up and submitted your 100 times revised and written perfectly copy to the professor before heading out. Perrrrfect! 

As usual, you met with the 'We are 4' squad and you all talked about the exams and random topics that barged in out of nowhere and headed out to eat at a restaurant. 
"God, this food is too good!" Mina spoke, stuffing her face with tteokbokki. You tasted some from hers and heck, it was good. You felt a hand on your thigh and looked down to see Taehyung's hand resting on your thigh as he was talking to Jungkook about Michael Jackson's songs. What a topic to talk about while eating! 

You smiled and placed a hand on top of Taehyung's. He slowly intertwined your fingers and you couldn't help but feel all those butterflies in you. You loved this feeling so much.

After eating, you all headed to your usual hanging-out spot. The lake. 

After playing the weirdest games like hide-n-seek, catch me if you can, Uno and dare or dare beside the lake until it was evening, you all headed home with hands full of chicken buns, corndogs and chocolate chips. 

Another day happier than ever<3 

—A week later

"TAEHYUNG!!!! JUNGKOOK!!!" You and Mina screamed together as the boys were running in the field wearing their matching black shorts and white t-shirts. Everyone was wearing a similar outfit this time. Science Faculty VS Economics Faculty. 

The game started with a hard goal hit by Economics Faculty. But as the game continued, the Science Faculty started showing its talents. You all were intensely staring at the game. Many guests who weren't students came to the University as well.

After all, this clash between the two faculties was hella famous. 

"GOAL!" The referee shouted as you all cheered. Hands full of silly banners, balloons and whistles, the team supporting the science faculty was hella chaotic. Well, there were more people like you there. 
Some students who didn't care about the games were out there, doing their own stuff as the die-hard fans were screaming. It was more intense than any other weekly match.