𝐢. 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

I JUST  WISH I COULD LOVE MYSELF THE WAY YOU LOVE ME

Belly Conklin eyes the large summer house that belongs to the Leongs

The family had it built all because seven year old Ivory wanted to live by the beach and threw a little dart  ( with the help of her brother ) that landed on Cousins Beach. 

The house has been empty for years, everything untouched aside from the cleaners who stop by every month to keep the house in good condition in case the Leongs decide they want to visit. 

That never bothered Belly like it did the boys though, she couldn't find it in herself to care about Ivory. 

The girl is hard to hate, even Belly can admit that, but envy rises above all. 

So she ignores the house and grins when they reach the one Belly has been familiar with since she was born, the Fisher's summer house. 

Her brows cross when she spots the presence of a sleek white luxury car and wonders when the boys changed their taste from red Jeeps to white Rolls Royce's.

Conrad sits against his headboard, holding Ivory on his lap. 

Her delicate hands tangle in his soft hair and his lips ruin the shiny gloss she had so carefully applied that morning.

He pulls away for a second, breath heavy. 

He smiles a little and sets his hand against her cheek, falling in love all over again. 

With the way she looks up at him with her soft warm eyes and the trust that he'll always fix her problems, with the way she always smells like fresh citrus and reminds him of paradise, with the way she makes him forget all his problems just by being there, with her everything. 

For a second, he wonders why they can't stay like this forever.

Ivory lets her forehead fall gently against Conrad's, smiling a little in amusement when he groans with obvious annoyance towards their summer guests who had arrived.

He loved them of course, but god did he just want some time with his girlfriend. 

Ivory, being the good guest she has been taught to be, leans away from him and gets off his lap to pull her shoes on. 

She smiles at the boy who attempts to pull her back onto the bed and gives him a quick kiss. "Come on Con, they're your guests. You have to greet them. Plus, I haven't seen Steven in forever so let's go."