𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

I DON'T CARE HOW MANY MISTAKES I MAKE AS LONG AS I MAKE THEM WITH YOU

Conrad and Ivory are both practically laying dead on the couch the morning after the bonfire

Not long after Belly had arrived, Ivory had decided she wanted more to drink. 

That wasn't a good idea seeing as she isn't exactly the best at handling her alcohol. 

It didn't take long for her to fall into a careless state which left the girls to get her back to Jeremiah's car after Conrad had gotten into a fight and the cops arrived. 

They realized they should've just taken her with them when they found out the group didn't get away quick enough and we're taken home by the cops. 

The group had ended up getting scolded by Laurel, except for Ivory who was already passed out with her head on Conrad's shoulder. 

So that led them to today.

It's safe to say that Ivory regrets ever taking the first sip of whatever Shayla had handed her when she woke up in Conrad's arms and felt so horrible that eventually Jeremiah had come up to carry her downstairs and put her on the couch with Conrad.

"Do we really have to physically sit for our portraits?" Jeremiah asks as he makes eggs for the hungover couple. "Can't she just, like, look at a picture on her phone or something? Okay, get out."

Steven laughs as Jeremiah points at him with the spatula. "What? Why?"

"She needs to see you in the flesh in order to capture your essence. While you're still young and full of hope." Laurel says and laughs a little with both boys. "Her words."

"Well Conrad does not have hope. Actually, he's hopeless, but my hangover smoothie? It cures all." Jeremiah grins, frowning when the couple responds from the couch.

"Can you please just hurry up?" Conrad groans, rubbing circles into Ivory's back under the hoodie.

She lays on top of him with her hair draping over the side of the couch.

Her face is buried in the crook of his neck and he has one arm covering his own eyes with the other under her hoodie to ease the uncomfortable tension in her back.

"Just go back to bed alright?" Jeremiah calls back, turning to Steven frustratedly after he once again leaned over to look at the eggs in the pan. "Alright, seriously, Steven, get out. This is a delicate science and your heavy breathing is gonna break the yolk."

"Okay, okay, okay." Steven laughs, leaving his friend alone.

"She hasn't painted you since you were little. I think it'd be nice to have these portraits for when you're older." Laurel says.