𝐢𝐢. 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

THANK YOU FOR SMILING BECAUSE IT'S WHAT GOT ME THROUGH MY WORST TIMES

THANK  YOU  FOR  SMILING  BECAUSE  IT'S  WHAT  GOT  ME  THROUGH  MY  WORST  TIMES

Dinner is awkward to say the least.

Conrad sits at one end of the table with Ivory next to him in the chair Belly would always sit in. 

At least, she would whenever Ivory isn't there. 

Speaking of the girl, she had moved the chair to be closer to Conrad who has his arm wrapped around her. 

Belly watches as he whispers little things to her while playing around with the food on his plate, the little giggles Ivory let out bringing a small smile to his face.

The only other noise in the room is Jeremiah and Steven who laugh at something on the latters phone. 

Laurel quickly gets annoyed by her son and speaks up.

"Steven, I swear to god if you look at that phone one more time, I'm putting it in the screen basket." Laurel warns.

Susannah quickly interjects with a gentler approach. "It's just that we wanna see your beautiful faces."

Nobody misses the way she eyes her oldest son and his girlfriend who had been faced away from the table, their lips shamelessly interlocked. 

They at least have the decency to look somewhat sheepish as they remember they're at dinner before turning to face the table again.

Susannah then turns back to Steven and Jeremiah. "Can dinner be a screen free zone? You know, like the olden days."

Everyone smiles a little at that but when Steven doesn't look away from his phone, Jeremiah quickly grabs it and tosses it between Belly and Ivory into the little basket in the corner.

"Dude are you kidding me?" Steven complains.

"Boom! Nailed it." Jeremiah gloats, a grin on his face.

"Okay, okay, okay, we get it." Steven rolls his eyes. "You've been working out."

"Oh, you're just jealous because Jere has a better body than you." Belly teases.

"Uh, no." Steven quickly denies. "It's all about the lean look now. Otherwise you can't wear tailored suits."

"Tailored suits." Conrad repeats under his breath, smirking a little.

"When are you leaving for training camp anyways, man?" Steven asks suddenly, everyone turning to look at Conrad who tenses up.

Ivory just grabs his hand as Jeremiah informs everyone that Conrad had quit football.