𝐯𝐢. 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

I KNOW I LOVE YOU BUT I THINK YOU LOVE ME, OR MAYBE I JUST HOPE YOU DO

I  KNOW  I  LOVE  YOU  BUT  I  THINK  YOU  LOVE  ME,  OR  MAYBE  I  JUST  HOPE  YOU  DO

Conrad Fisher does not get along with Roman Walsh.

He'd always seen the way Roman looked at Ivory, even if she didn't look at him the same way.

Fortunately for him, Roman only wanted the best for Ivory.

Even if that meant staying quiet as he watched Conrad struggle internally about who he truly loved while still in a relationship.

Which led them to the awkward tension of Belly's birthday dinner that not even Ivory could break.

Seating was tight as to make room for Cameron, Taylor, and Roman. 

Ivory is placed between Conrad and Roman to play peacemaker for the night and Taylor is seated next to Belly, which is also the furthest seat possible from Roman, the boy has been out for the blonde's blood since that afternoon when Taylor had hit Ivory with a ball. 

"So Cam." Jeremiah says, putting his fork down to look at the two in front of him. "You mind if I call you Cam Cameron?"

"Mhm, yeah man, feel free." Cameron laughs.

"Cool." Jeremiah just nods, not laughing with the other boy.

"I'm glad you're here, Cameron." Susannah smiles. "I know your mom, Denise, from the club. I have heard a lot about you."

"Thank you for having me, Susannah." Cameron smiles. "My mom says hi."

"Cam, have you ever had miyeok - guk before?" Laurel asks, placing a bowl in front of Cam.

"No, looks so good, thank you." Cameron says.

"It's a Korean birthday tradition." Ivory explains.

"Belly told me you're vegetarian so I didn't put any meat in it." Laurel smiles.

"Oh, thank you." Cameron smiles gratefully.

"Awe, I remember when we tried being vegetarians." Ivory smiles, laughing when the boys groan.

"You were horrible for that." Steven glares jokingly.