𝐯. 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

I SHOULD'VE LISTENED WHEN THEY WARNED ME ABOUT YOU, BUT I DIDN'T

I  SHOULD'VE  LISTENED  WHEN  THEY  WARNED  ME  ABOUT  YOU,  BUT  I  DIDN'T

Belly always loved her birthday.

It was one of the only days the entire summer wasn't revolved around Ivory and the boys had to include her in everything. 

The whole day was about her and this year would be her sweet sixteen, it would be one to remember.

In the kitchen, Laurel finishes the Mickey Mouse pancakes while Conrad pours two bowls of cereal.

Ivory sits beside him with her phone out, showing him the different suits that would match her dress.

"So you're showing me all these suits but I don't get to actually see your dress?" Conrad asks, smiling a little when Ivory just shrugs and leans her head onto his shoulder.

"I want it to be a big reveal. Just trust me, any of these suits would match my dress perfectly." Ivory smiles.

"I still can't believe you're making me do this."

Ivory just raises a brow. "It's either you be my escort or I take another guy. Take your pick, babe."

She smirks at her boyfriend's silence and nods. "That's what I thought."

Before he could make any remarks, Belly walks into the kitchen with a bright smile. 

She had decided she wasn't going to let anything bring her mood down today, not even the cuddly couple in front of her.

"Happy sweet sixteen." Ivory smiles at Belly after everyone else had said their happy birthdays.

"Thank you." Belly nods.

"Your mickey mouse pancakes are ready." Laurel smiles, gesturing to the plate on the table.

"Actually, I'm not really hungry." Belly says, smiling awkwardly when her mom's face falls a bit.

"Shall we open gifts?" Susannah quickly suggests, smiling at Belly.

"Oh you're gonna love mine." Jeremiah grins.

Belly avoids looking at Conrad and Ivory who had sat furthest away from her on the same seat. 

She opens the first gift which was from her mother and looks to the woman.