- 14

L I Z Z I E14 | a friend

L I Z Z I E
14 | a friend

It is not the sun shedding shards of light on my eyes from the massive windows or the chirping of early morning birds that wakes me up. It is an arm flexing above my naked boobs that sends a moan up my throat.

I open my eyes slowly, taking brief seconds to clear my confusion when I look at the unfamiliar room I am in. Flashes of the previous night suddenly remind me of what happened between Ryan and me. Feeling a cold sensation down my spine, I twist my head to look at him.

He is snoring lightly; a crease forms between his eyebrows when he feels my movement but doesn't wake up. His one arm is above my boobs under the sheets where he is kneading one even in his sleep. I try to keep my hormones in check, knowing that what a sleeping man does to you subconsciously shouldn't be something to turn you on.

Gulping, I lift my upper body, making his arm drop from my boobs to land on my stomach. He mutters something in his sleep, disturbed by the interruption.

I watch as the silk, white sheet slides down his body, displaying a glamorous steel-hard cock to my eyes. He is thick and stands tall, the sight of it urging me to just wrap my lips around it. I wanted to suck him off last night but he said that he wanted to let the night be for just me.

He fucked me everywhere in this room. The curtains which are shabby now are proof of what happened. I had screamed my lungs out as he pounded into me from behind while I was bent over the bed. He kept whispering dirty stuff in my ear, his strong hands keeping a tight hold of my hips while he fucked me from behind.

The scent of arousal and sex still lingers in the room. I don't even remember falling asleep but I know that I was the first to do so considering Ryan took the time to clean himself and me before sliding under the sheets.

He let me sleep with him. Literally.

I had doubted that would happen. He doesn't seem like the kind of man who just spends the night cuddling his one-night stands. He is a known player. I doubt he even remembers his fuck buddies for the night.

One-night stand

Crap!

Cautious of what I have done and terrified of the thought, I shove the sheets off my body, climbing down the bed in trembling steps. My knees are weak, and my pussy still throbs with the activities of the previous night.

I walk to what I think is the bathroom and open the door. A posh, elegant, and huge bathroom greets my eyes with its exotic flooring and the most inviting bathtub I have ever seen. I shut the door behind me, peeing first and then taking some time to wash parts of my body that are sticky with sweat and our juices.

I wash my face, the water cooling my insides as I stare at my reflection in the large mirror.

My hair is a mess of curls, my neck has red marks all over. From top to bottom, I look thoroughly fucked.