- 24

L I Z Z I E24 | all I do is dream of you

L I Z Z I E
24 | all I do is dream of you

I lose track of days as two weeks pass by and another week dawns in. Mr. Pierce stays in Toronto, busy managing the media, and taking care of legal stuff related to the accident, while Reece and I handle things here. As if we didn't have more at hand, Gloria Pierce decides to postpone her gala because her son won't be in the city.

I regret that a lot because it would have allowed me to avoid the gala and not meet Mr. Pierce's Mom to lie to her about a non-existent relationship between her son and me.

It feels lonely without him for some reason I can't figure out. I keep myself updated on the case with the tabloids, stalking pictures of him as he gives live interviews. I study his appearance as his professionalism guides each word that leaves his mouth. He speaks to the media in a carefully toned voice, his words leaving no room for argument.

Watching his live conferences is like watching porn late at night in bed. His command over everyone in the room radiates through his presence causing my clit to throb at his bedroom voice. I can't believe my luck that I get to ride this man on a daily basis. Our age difference doesn't hit me all the time but seeing him being all serious at the conference tells me that he is far more experienced than I am.

The office spends busy days with employees bustling around, doing their best to keep up with their job and covering all dirty tracks because they know that as soon as the boss returns, he will be more pissed than ever.

As I step out of a warm shower on a Tuesday night, the doorbell buzzes. I run to the door, peeking through the peephole to find a disoriented-looking Mr. Pierce with tired eyes at the other side. I open the door immediately, my heart reverberating a cacophony of beats.

He is in a white shirt and black dress pants, looking like sex on magazine pages with his hair dark tousled as if he had just woken from sleep. His tall build shadows my entire door frame, covering my minuscule frame from the rest of the world beyond him.

"You're back—" I don't get to finish as he steps inside my apartment and smashes his lips with mine, cupping my ass with firm hands to lift me off the floor.

I am taken aback at first, frozen with my hands around him as he begins to kiss me while he kicks the door shut behind him. When I can comprehend what just happened, I find myself kissing him back, our mouths tangled in a feverish game.

His taste is of whiskey and honey, warm and inviting. I missed kissing him.

"God...I missed you..." he husks, sliding his tongue inside me while he grinds my pelvis against his rock-hard hard-on. "Where's your room?"

Dizzy with his kiss, it takes time for me to answer because I am already filled with so many questions that I want to ask him.

"Hmm...to the right..." I murmur when his lips descend from my mouth to my throat, suckling and biting the skin there.