- 15

R Y A N15 | obsession

R Y A N
15 | obsession

I wake up alone.

That is probably the worst thing that can happen to a guy priding his sexual image. When I slide my hand to the other side, intending to grab the body that kept me warm last night, my hand instead meets with just the white silk sheets.

"What the fuck!?" I growl, my voice raspy from the deep slumber I have just woken from.

Rubbing my eyes with my knuckles, I blink and take a look at the space beside me where I was eagerly expecting to see Lizzie. My heart feels like a deflated balloon when I realize that she is indeed not here, nor are her clothes.

She left. She freaking left along with my hopes of being buried inside her in the morning.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I grumble at myself, flipping the sheets off my body and placing my feet down on the floor.

My morning wood rises in attention further as flashes of last night tease my mind. The scent of sex mixed with her perfume still lingers in the room. The numerous packets of condoms lying on the floor invade my memories further, making my body tremble with lust for that one woman.

This is tremendously disturbing. This was supposed to be one night only. I had her on every surface of this room, her pussy clenching around my meat as I fucked her from all angles. The time I spent inside her last night should have been enough to get rid of that lust but now I want her even more.

I squeeze my eyes shut, nails digging in the bed. Why the hell did she leave? It's not like she wasn't satisfied. Her moans were proof of that. I can guarantee that her screams bounced toward the neighboring buildings. I have proof of her pleasure hitting her hard on my back and arms — nail scratches and bite marks on my shoulders. She had begged me to fuck her harder and I had obliged with every muscle in my body. Then why the fuck would she just leave like that?

Frustrated, I reach for my phone on the bedside table and swipe it open. Searching Lizzie's number from my list of contacts, I type out a quick text. At first, I type a very formal message but then press backspace and type the words that I actually want to say to her when we meet again.

You did not just leave like that, little minx. You're gonna pay me with your tight pussy.

Pressing send, I stare at the screen, waiting for a reply. It is eight o'clock and if she managed to get past me this soon, I know she is awake.

A crash from the kitchen suddenly alerts me. I tear my eyes off the phone and stare at my door.

Who is that? Did Lizzie not leave?

Damn it! Should have checked first before sending the text.

I place my phone back on the table and rise from the bed. Feeling relieved and a little gaiety about Lizzie still being here, I take my time in the bathroom as I shower with the coldest water while giving my cock a few hard strokes. I come in seconds as I remember Lizzie's expression when she was just reaching the edge of her orgasms.