Chapter 10

I woke up and tried to stretch but felt something holding my body in place. Immediately freezing, I looked down and saw a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

I frowned and looked around the room, when everything that happened yesterday came flooding back.

I tried to remove Eric's arms from around me and tried not to wake him in the process, but failed as his arms only tightened around me

I tried again but only gained the same results. Sighing in defeat, I looked at the bedside table only to see the time on the alarm clock was 08:47.

"Eric?" I said softly. No reply.

"Eric?" I say a bit louder this time, and again nothing.

I turn in his arms and first blushed as I realised that he isn't wearing a shirt, before shaking my head slightly and focusing again.

I shaked him lightly and called his name again, yet he still showed no response.

A thought then popped into my head.

I placed one of  my hands on his chest and started tracing patterns, while my other hand held his upper arm softly.

He still showed no reaction.

Let's see how long it takes before he cracks

I started peppering kisses over his neck softly before moving on to his face. Though I always avoided his lips, and only ever got close before moving away.

Soon enough I was flipped onto my back and Eric loomed over me.

"Stop teasing" he growled lowly.

"Stop pretending to be asleep" I shot back.

We stared at each other for a while before I remembered why I actually tried to get his attention.

"What time do we have to be in the cafeteria?" I asked softly as I gazed into his eyes.

"09:00"

My eyes widened in slightly panic and I tried to get up, "It's nearly 9 o'clock, Eric!"

He simply pushed me back down onto my back, "Where do you think you're going?" he asked with a smirk as he leaned in.

"This isn't funny. We're going to be late" I replied in slight panic.

He stared at me, his expression not changing at all.

"That actually sounds like your problem" he hummed.

I rolled my eyes, "Come on Eric. You know my brothers will come looking for me" I pointed out.

He chuckled, "I'm not scared of them love" he says as he places a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Come on. I really just want to get this day over with. What do I need to do so you let me get up?"