𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏|| 𝑷𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕

The first thing was to go into her room and lock herself, but not before telling Rubaab to keep quiet in front of Alia's mother; she wanted to know the truth now, the truth that her father was talking about.

She started believing that maybe that man wasn't as bad and heartless as her mother made him. The fear she had when she talked about him to her mother or the way he looked disturbed and desperate bugged her.

Rubaab, on the other hand, told everything that happened to Arsalan and was now currently acting mad at him for not letting Ramees see Alia when he wanted to. How can they be so heartless! It wouldn't be happening if they had let Ramees meet Alia! "Meri jan...isme meri kya galti hai? abbu ne kia jo bhi kia!" but she glared at him and crossed her arms on her chest. Turning on the other way on his bed.

(Jaan, what was my fault? It was abbu's decision)

"Acha...abbu ko bolna na k ap unse naraz ho....mujh se nhi ho," Arsalan pacified her. He hadn't really met with his angry wife, and he wasn't liking it!

(Okay, say it all to abbu, atleast talk to me)

"Bolungi unhen bhi...par Alia api ne mana kia hai bolne ka," he sighed, looking at her back before grabbing her by her waist. Pulling her towards him, she gasped feeling him pulling her; he made her sit on his lap with her back facing him. She looked at him shocked but snapped out of her daze when he turned her around.

(I would, but alia api said no to)

Now she was sitting on his lap with her legs on his each side. "Ye kya haiiiii" she questioned him, smiling he just shrugged.

(What is this)

"Kya...tumne mere pass nhi ana tha lkin mujhe tum pas chahiyo," he replied smiling cheekily at her. Blushing, she tried to get down but he tightened his grip on her.

(You dont wanna come to me and I want you close)

He moved back to rest his back on the bedrest still holding her and started massaging her head, sighing in content she put her head on his shoulder.

"Arsalan....apne mama baba se bat ki....Rimsha api k lie....hume unke lie acha nhi Lagraha" she asked him. He bit on his lips, thanking Rubaab for reminding him that his sister is currently waiting for approval.

(Arsalan, talk to mama about rimsha api, I feel bad for her)

"Nhi abhi nhi ki...but karlunga" on which she voiced out...'mai bhi chalungi' and drifted into her Dreamland....

(I will)
(I will go to)
______

"Nhi Karim Shah...mera beta abhi ghar nhi aya or ap pehle hi uske barbadi ki tiyari karrahe hain? Apne jab Rimsha or Ali k lie han nhi ki to Faizan k lie kyun?" asked Haseena to her husband who was working on some papers while sitting on the bed. Yesterday Karim Shah's childhood friend talked about the alliance of his daughter with Faizan, and Karim Shah agreed to get Faizan married outside the Shah's, making her angry.

(No karim shah, my son has not even come home and you are already hitching him! And you denied for ali then why faizan?)

Some days ago, after rejecting Ali, he told her he's not getting anyone married, but now he's changing and with the person's daughter whom he hadn't even seen since his college time!

"Arey burai kya hai? Wo wese bhi ghar ane se raha! Zara blackmail karke bula lunga or karadunga shadi."

(What is wrong in it? He is not coming home so I will blackmail him and he would come)

Haseena gasped and slapped him on the shoulder, glaring at him "Apko pata hai na...k shadi k lie raza mandi chahiye hoti hai na...even larkion ki zaroori hoti hai ap larke se nhi pochuge?" She couldn't believe he'll try doing that!

(You know they have to agree on marriage, even girls need agreement and you will force your son?)

However, their talk was cut in between when Arsalan knocked on the door; he came inside feeling nervous all of a sudden!

Haseena smiled, making him sit "Kya hua beta?" asked his father. Gulping, he started talking "abbu...ammi...apse bat karni hai."

(What happened beta?)
(I wanna talk with you both)

"Bolo beta" Karim Shah said "Wo..ap Rimsha or Ali ke lie aik or bar soch len! Acha larka hai Ali! Hum sab jante hain use...khush rakhe ga Rimsha ko...or wo bhi pasand karti hai."

(Say it)
(You should think about rimsha and ali, they both like each other)

He started, looking at his mother he saw her disturbed face. He sat down in front of her on his knees and took her hand in his "Ammi...hum jante hain ap Saima Chachi ki wajah se karrahi hai....hum jante hain wo kaisi hain lekin ap ye nhi janti k Rimsha kesi hai? Bachpan se Phuppo or Chachi ke samne khare hoke jawab deti thi! Ap uske lie pareshan na hon balke Chachi k lie hon! Unhen zaroorat paregi."

(Ammi, I know its because of chachi but please, dont you remember how she used to dominant those women? Be tense for chachi, not for rimsha)

He joked, and that worked when she cracked a smile. "Mai...bat karti hun, Saima se..." He smiled big hearing her and hugged her. He feels so powerful now!

(I will talk with saima)

"Maine bhi yehi kaha tha...meri bat to nhi mani Tumne...." Karim Shah complained to his wife, Arsalan made a cringe face at his father and was thrown out of the room. Laughing, he turned around but flinched looking at Rubaab standing there, hand crossed on her chest. Glaring at him.

(I said the same thing but you didn't agree)

Gulping, he nervously laughed, "n-nhi...mai to bas yunhi gaya tha pakka."
But her eyes got filled with tears; he panicked and moved towards her, "I'm sorry I'm sorry meri jaan...ap sogai thi islie chala gaya tha... I'm sorry...ap ammi k sath chale jana...Ali se bat karne.."

(N-no..I just went—)
(I am sorry love, you can go to ali with mama)

She sniffled and pouted"pakka?" he nodded rapidly, wiping her tears he pulled her in his arm. "Nhi roya karo...meri jan nikalti hai! You are the peace of my heart!"

(Really?)
(Yes my love now stop crying)

It was dinner time when Karim Shah and Haseena broke the news out for Ali, and his expressionism had everyone's heart melted, including his Phuppo but not his mother who always hated his this nature of crying on every small thing!

Rimsha secretly sent him a wink when nobody was looking, making his heart swell. Looking towards Arsalan, who was talking with Rubaab, he tapped his feet with his and that got Arsalan's attention.

Arsalan smiled when he got his expressions that were screaming gratitude!

And the women started talking about all the stuff that will take place along with the date of every function. The nikkah before rukhsati has always been Rimsha's dream as she wanted to go out late at night with her husband. Wanted to sneak with him or do many things that would be sneaky so the nikkah was said to be done after Rabi-ul-awwal's milad.

And rukhsati after Rimsha's CSS exams.
And in the night when talking with Faizan, Rubaab told him everything, and he listened even though he knew all of that because his mother told him, but Rubaab being his eklauti bhabhi and his best friend, he listened. He was being a good devar!

I wont take it down cause I still am!!!!!!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I wont take it down cause I still am!!!!!!!

•𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐛| ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें