𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

"ARSALAN, IF YOU DON'T PUT HER DOWN THIS INSTANT, THEN-" an indignant voice thundered right beside his ear, making him flinch. He rolled his eyes, knowing it was his wife, Rubaab Arsalan Shah. Rubaab was asleep when she stopped feeling the presence of her husband. She sighed in disappointment. No, she was not disappointed that he was with his daughter, but she was disappointed that after being in flight for many hours, he returned back and was jet-legged, but he wasn't putting down his daughter, his Noor-Ul-Ain! He should be asleep, getting his sleep schedule in line, but no one listens to her nowadays.

"Come on, Rubaab, I'm seeing my dil ka tukra after so many days... I just can't get enough of her," she sighed when hearing her husband whining like a child. Rubaab and Arsalan were reunited after so many prayers. It was after some time of their rukhsati when Rubaab suddenly got the baby fever and wanted a child. But Allah had other plans, as they couldn't conceive, due to Arsalan not being healed properly, and maybe Allah had different plans.

After a week, Alia went into premature labor and gave birth to a beautiful baby-boy, Fawad Faizan Shah. Even though born premature, he was already so beautiful and complete. He was the firstborn of Shah's and was extremely loved and pampered by others. Then, after a month, Rimhsa went into labor, who also gave birth to two beautiful sets of twin boys, Aryan and Arsal Ali Shah. Both were named after their dada jaan (late), who wanted two more boys but didn't get the opportunity. Adil wanted to have more kids and name them similar to Adil.

They didn't have any kind of easy journey; Rubaab was returned from Germany along with the tantrum of their nosey rishtedaar. Not conceiving was another problem for them. Five to six years had passed since they married, even though they (rishtedar) didn't know that they never had any intimate relationship, but who would stop their rubbish.

Arsalan was worried that their words would rub Rubaab off in a wrong way, but he was extremely surprised by seeing the maturity of Rubaab and the way she handled every word thrown at her. It was now after ten years of an almost happy marriage; there stood an simp 36-year-old Arsalan with a 28-year-old Rubaab glaring at him for being disturbed and disturbing their daughter's sleep as well.

"I know you were away jaan, but you need to have rest. Noor-Ul-Ain is a toddler, and you want me to take care of a toddler with a fake toddler Arsalan?" Arsalan huffed childishly and carefully placed his daughter on her baby cot.

"You are lucky I listen to you because of my daughter... Warna darta nhi hun mai tumse," on which Rubaab let out a sarcastic chuckle and said, "g g ... Sab janti hun mai, ab chalen or rest karen."

(I am not afraid of you)
(Yes I know now lets go)

Dropping Arsalan to their room, Rubaab went to the kitchen. Rubaab looked at the kitchen's setup, and her eyes got filled up like always. Haseena always wanted to see her children's children, but unfortunately, she died before she could see Noor-Ul-Ain. All of them were devastated, especially Karim Shah, who couldn't digest the fact that his wife, his soulmate, was no more with him.

It was extremely hard for him to continue living; after the 5th month of Haseena's death, he went away to her in his sleep, leaving his now two sons to take care of everything. She quickly wiped her tears away, knowing that others must be coming to help her make breakfast. They still follow the tradition of cooking together and eating early.

"Arhan, if you pull Arsal's hair one more time, then I'm telling Badi Mama about you," she heard Fawad telling Arhan. Fawad was now seven years old along with the twins who were just one month younger than him, but they respect him like their elder brother.

"Badi Mama... Dekhen ye donon kab se lar rahe hain.. or ye tayar bhi nhi horahe the school ke lie," Fawad saw Rubaab and complained about the twins. Who, hearing that their Badi Mama with a personality like the headmistress of the school, was there, stilled. Rubaab was soft towards babies, but she was the only one who could discipline them. She loved them all, but she had to be strict. She turned out to be most different!