𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒆|| 𝑹𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅

Ali was devastated; his family fell apart. He was suddenly almost an orphan. His father died; his brother and mother were somewhere he doesn't know, but most importantly, his sister—the sister he loved so much—gave him the most painful memory to remember her with. He was completely shattered, but somehow, he overcame the bad phase of his life. In the bad time, his wife and taya abbu and ammi didn't leave him. Everyone was there with him. It was now almost 1 and a half years since his wedding. They were going to become parents now.

He remembered he got the news after some months Rubaab left for Germany. He cried because he was so happy. He was going to be a father, and the feeling itself brought butterflies to his stomach. He already loved Rimsha a lot, but suddenly he felt that, as she's going to give birth to a part of him, more respect and love were added. They all were happy. Rubaab too got the news, and she was so disheartened when she couldn't come to see her baby bump.

But the most thrilling and happiest thing was when Rimsha was a month or two along. Alia too witnessed the same symptoms in herself again that she felt in her first pregnancy. She was pregnant too along with Rimsha. But she was scared. What will happen, and how will she manage?

Her first pregnancy brought a fear present in everyone's heart—the two pregnant women were loved and protected unconditionally. They all took care of each other, and now they had one more responsibility. Haseena and Rania were the biggest help; Rimsha and Alia, both were experiencing pregnancy pains, but they were glad that they had Haseena and Rania, even their husbands, but they didn't know how to make pickles and bread at night! Weird!

It has been 8 months or so when they all were shocked to see Arsalan, who was once lying in bed, suddenly sitting. He looked as fresh as he looked on normal days. Karim and Haseena couldn't express the feeling, and they burst out crying. They were in the lawn when the appointed nanny of Arsalan came running, saying he saw Arsalan moving.

The doctor was called at the instant, and it was indeed true because before the doctor could come, Arsalan got in his senses. Arsalan opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw was his mother sitting beside him, crying while muttering some prayers. Arsalan had gone into a long-term coma. The doctor confirmed that even though it was an accident that sent him into a coma.

Most people came out in some weeks, but in Arsalan's case, it took him more than weeks and months. He decided to see the world after 2 years and 8 months! But they all were happy. Arsalan asked about Rubaab. He was angry when he got to know she was alone in another country. There was no one taking care of her. Yes, he felt bad that the first person to greet him with hugs and love wasn't his wife, but he knew better than to act like a baby. Karim Shah wanted to tell him the reason they sent Rubaab to Germany, but Haseena spoke, "Beta uski parhai ka harj horaha tha. Han hum use yahan parhalete lekin wo tumhare pass bethe rehti thi poora poora din. Wo uthti hi nahi thi." He sighed before looking at Faizan. "Tune bhi jaane dia?" on which Faizan laughed and said, "Acha hai jaane dia. Warna jitna wo roti thi na.. tere uthne se pehle pagal hojati." He laughed along with others. "Or tu nahi rota tha???" Arsalan said in a teasing voice to his twin, who made a disgusting face and said, "Bitch no." And the typical siblings were back.

(beta her studies was getting affected, we had to do what we did)
(And you let her leave alone?)
(Its good that she did otherwise, she would've gotten mad crying)
(And you never cried?)

Adil, standing near him, smacked him on the head, making him whine, "Chachuuu." Arsalan was thrilled with the idea of playing with the baby of Ali and Faizan. He didn't know that waking up would take him so long. He sighed once again and asked his father, "Let Rubaab come back. And I won't let her go again... Abbu usko batana nahi k wo wapis kyun arahi hai, okay?" Karim Shah nodded.