𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏|| 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

It was finally the day Ali had been eagerly waiting for! From as far back as he could remember, he had been a simp for Rimsha. Despite not being well-liked for his lovesick demeanor towards her, he cared little about societal opinions; all that mattered to him was her – her smile, her happiness, and the desire for her to be his, and his alone. Today, he was ecstatic beyond words, relishing in the joy that enveloped him.

But, alas, sometimes happiness is challenged. Someone, no matter how close, might harbor intentions to dampen spirits. Ali's mother, never approving of his affections, now struggled to accept the fact that the woman he loved was about to become his. She couldn't digest it.

In his room, with Faizan and Arsalan by his side, Ali was getting ready to be united with Rimsha. Laughter and camaraderie filled the room until Ali's mother, in all her glory, made her entrance.

As a tender-hearted boy, Ali failed to see through the façade his mother presented. He warmly hugged her, complimenting her as he saw her through his excited eyes – a vision of loveliness. Saima, the twins' mother, expressed her desire to have a private conversation with her son. The boys left, giving the mother-son duo some space.

"Suno meri baat... kan khol kar," she requested, and Ali, nodding calmly, opened his ears to her words. "Mere bete ho tum... mai janti hun tumhare lie kya acha hai or kya galat... Please aisa nhi karo!!"

(Listen to me, carefully)
(You are my son, I know what is good for you...dont marry her)

His eyes widened slightly, and before he could speak, Saima continued, "Nhi karo ye shadi... Mujhe nhi pasand wo larki!!" He looked at her in astonishment, unable to believe she would give him such advice on his nikkah.

(Dont marry her, I dont like that girl)

"Ami, you are telling me to back out from marrying the love of my life at the last minute?" His face now seething with anger, Ali couldn't fathom his mother's perspective. "Han, bol rahi hun. Maa ke lie itna to kar hi sakte ho na!!" she insisted.

(Yes I am, I am your mother and you can do this to me)

In disbelief, he shook his head and stood up from the bed. "Never, Ammi. I'm never letting this chance slip through my hands. Of marrying Rimsha. Of making her mine," he declared, standing in front of the mirror.

"Theek hai. Karlo jo karna hai... lekin mujh se ye umeed nhi karna k mai tumhari us biwi ko kabhi apnaun. Qk mai ye nhi karungi samjhe! Ye bat usko bhi bata dena," she said as she left the room, muttering something loud enough for him to hear.

(Okay, do as you please but know this that i would never accept her, never and tell her this)

'Bete paida karo, is din k lie k wo kisi larki k lie maa ko chor den,' he felt a single tear escaping his eyes. How could she not be happy for her son's happiness? He wouldn't have backed down from marrying if he hadn't loved the girl for so many years. His love was pure, untainted by any impure thoughts or intentions.

(Birth a son only for him to leave his mother for a girl)

Rimsha was his "pak muhabbat," and he couldn't imagine ever leaving her. Despite the misunderstandings his mother tried to create between them during their teenage years, resulting in months of not talking, he had endured enough. Fed up with his mother's interference, he did the last touch-up for his looks and waited for someone to call him. The call came soon.

The nikkah arrangements mirrored those of Arsalan's wedding, with red roses instead of white, Rimsha's favorite flowers. Ali smiled at the thought and looked ahead at the thin curtain separating him from his soon-to-be wife.

The molvi began his prayers and asked, "Ali Shah binte Adeel Shah, kya apko Rimsha Shah wald Kareem Shah Sika-e-Raijul Bakht 50 thousands rupees, ye nikkah qabool hai?" Taking a deep breath, Ali responded in a deep, husky voice, sending shivers down Rimsha's spine as she listened to everything.

(Ali, do you take rimsha as your lawfully wedded wife with the wedding gift of 50k?)

"Qabool hai," the molvi repeated three times, sealing their union. He then asked Rimsha the same, and as she affirmed, they signed the nikkah nama. Kareem Shah wiped a tear from his eyes, patting his daughter's head. Moving toward Ali, all the males congratulated and hugged him. The joy on his face persisted, even though he was eager to see his wife. He demonstrated patience as people offered their congratulations, despite not knowing most of them.

(I do)
_______________

The ceremony unfolded seamlessly, commencing and concluding without a single tear. Rimsha's rukhsati was not scheduled for today, sparing her the sadness that often accompanies such moments. Stoically, she refrained from shedding tears, determined not to allow anyone else the same privilege. Presently, she found herself seated on Ali's bed. He had obtained permission for them to share a room from his Badi Ammi, who, despite initial reluctance, yielded to his imploring and desperate gaze.

Arsalan and Faizan stood nearby, having decided that the teasing had run its course, finally granting Ali the request he had earnestly sought. While they had initially agreed to let the newlyweds share a room, the earlier teasing had been a source of amusement for them.

Opening the door, Ali beheld his wife, veiled in ghunghat. The sight of his wife brought a sense of joy, and he moved towards her, gently unveiling her. As the ghunghat lifted, he was delighted to see his shy yet resplendent wife blushing.

"Hi, baby," he whispered near her ear, causing the fine hairs on her neck to stand. Stammering, she responded with a shy 'hi.' It was an unfamiliar feeling, their love now taking on the roles of husband and wife, a sensation that felt remarkably distinct.

"I'm so happy, Rimsha! I can't even fathom it. You are my wife now—completely mine!" he expressed dreamily, prompting her laughter.

"Sirf apki!" she nervously and blushingly replied, making his smile widen. "Okay, now get fresh. Even though you are the sight of the sore eye today, we have to be patient, right, my love?" he playfully urged her to freshen up.

(Only yours)

As they both showered, Ali from the guest room and Rimsha in the bathroom, they coincidentally emerged at the same time. Ali smiled at her and moved to stand in front of her.

"Rimsha, you know it was complicated for us and our families to agree to this alliance. I know Ammi, and I understand everyone. I promise you, I'll always keep you happy and love you no matter what. You are my first love, darling..." Rimsha smiled at his sincerity and hugged him, causing a subtle stiffness. It marked their first moment of physical closeness.

"I know, Ali. I trust every word you say. We'll face challenges, have disagreements, and whatever happens, we'll navigate it together. I promise I'll always keep you happy and love you," she affirmed.

Looking into her eyes, both smiling with content hearts, they embraced once more. For Ali, all the preceding hardships seemed worthwhile. The moment spoke volumes. Breaking the hug, Ali drew closer, his arm around her waist, pulling her near. Their lips were mere inches away, poised to intertwine when he whispered, "I love you!" and sealed their union with a passionate kiss.

She responded swiftly, comprehending the moment, and their lips locked, moving in tandem. Their breaths synchronized, lips fitting together like the final pieces of a puzzle—an amazing and enchanting moment, everything they desired and needed.