1) I already signed it!

"Y/N, will you wake up darling?" Says the maid, shaking my arm gently.
"Y/N, your father is calling for you. You have to get up."  She says again.
"Can you tell him I'm coming?" I say burying my face deep in my pillow.
"Okay." She says, leaving my room and closing my door. I get up slowly, and wipe my eyes trying to fully wake up.

I walk to my bathroom, connected to my bedroom. And splash some water in my face, brush my hair, put some make up on and put on a simple outfit to see my father.

I walk to the dining room and see my father sitting down, typing something on his laptop

"Good morning father." I say bowing for him.
"Y/N, good morning. Sit down." He says pointing at one of the 10 empty chairs around the table.
"Father, you called for me?" I ask him.
"Yes. I have great news! Because you are turning 18 next month... you are getting married!!" His words go straight through my brain into my heart. "Married?" I mumble so soft that my father doesn't even hear it.
"His name is Jimin, Park Jimin. Believe me he is a very nice guy." Tells my father me while showing me a picture of a men in a black suit. Not looking happy. He looks straight to the camera with no facial expression.
(𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘱)
"And the best part is, I'm making so much money off of it!" He says looking really happy. How can my own father say that, I get tears in my eyes.
"Father, but I want to marry someone I love."
I say with a shaking voice, having a tear rolling down my face.
"Really Y/N?! How can you be so ungrateful!
I have give you a perfect life! Giving you everything you want?! And you really believe in that thing love? Come on get real!" He says raising his voice.
The only thing I ever wanted was for you to say I love you. I think to myself, but I keep silent. Knowing that talking back would only hurt me more. "Go to your room and get ready and pretty, you are meeting him and his family today. And no talking back, i don't wanna hear it. I already signed the contract." He says looking back at his laptop and typing some more. I nod my head not caring if he sees it and turn around to the stairs.

I walk up the stairs, in towalk my room.
I close the door and fall to it with my whole body, hugging my knees bursting out in tears.