11) Up for a new start.

The last day....
Walking through the long hallway with the documents in my hand. Jimin is already watching for me in the waiting area.
The community home is full of people, business people in suits, poor people dressed in old, bad clothes, younger kids and elderly people.

Well here we go, divorcing after all this time. It's gonna be okay, we are gonna stay friends he promised. Then why am I crying?
I wanted this! It was my idea! Why can't I just except the fact that this is over!

Have I fallen for him? How?
How can I love someone like him?
He is.... Perfect?
Do I love him? Y-yes? Do I?
Yes, I do. I love Jimin. Not as a stupid friend. No!! As my lover!

Okay, good to know this, now... what do I do?!
He already signed the papers for our divorce.
Should I tell him? Yes I need to?
I mean I-I can't just let him go away.
And if he doesn't feel the same we are gonna get divorce and we will just never see each other again.
But what if he does feel the same...?!

"Ma'am are you alright?" I snap out of my thoughts as I feel a hand placed in my shoulder. I look up at a worker who had a concern look on his face.
I realise that my face is wet from tears and that there still running down.
"I have to tell him!" I tell the man, he looks more confused as it's not a answer to his question.

I quickly run away from the man, who's left is confusion. Running through the hallways I look for the waiting area where Jimin is.
Reading all the signs, looking for the direction I need to go.
After a good 5 minutes of running I start to get really confused, where is the stupid waiting area?!
As more tears are falling down I keep running.
I HAVE TO FIND JIMIN!!
BUT WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!

It has been like an hour now, I have called Jimin, I have texted him, I have been going over the same hallways over and over again and still I haven't been able to find him.
Slowly giving up I lain against the wall and let me body fall down on the ground.
Is it to late?
Is the only thing I can think of.
What if he already left? I-I

"Y/N?" A formular voice says. I immediately look up when I recognise Jimin's voice.
"Y/N are you okay?" He asks as he lowers his body next to mine. Putting his arms around me. "Mhmm" I mumble as I continue sobbing, hugging Jimin tightly, letting my head fall onto his chest.
"I thought I lost you..." I say looking up, looking into his eyes.
" you can never lose me." He says stroking my hair, getting hair out of my face.

"I will.." I say looking at him as his eyes get watery too.
"No. You won't Y/N, I promise you."
"Ji-Jimin...c-can... I-I.." I can't get the words out of my mouth.
"Just say it." Jimin chuckles sweetie.
"I'm in love with you Park Jimin!!" I say as I close my eyes shut.

That's it, I said it. In one breath, I just told him I'm in love.

Slowly opening my left eye to see Jimin's reaction, I see how he is smiling widely, but also in shock.
"Y-you do?" Jimin asks licking his lips.
I'm not sure if he's joking, or whatever but I'm not gonna let this be a bad thing.

I nod my head up and down as I get closer to his face, putting my arms around his neck.
Jimin's face slowly turns red as he knows what I am about to do.
Pulling him into a kiss my cheeks are burning, my hands are getting more sweaty and in my stomach butterflies start to fly around.

But to my surprise Jimin kisses me back.
I don't know if you would like to make out with someone for the first time on the day you two are getting a divorce in the middle of a hallway in the community home, but yeah that's how it is. Finally excepting the fact that I love him, stopping to deny my feelings. It feels weird, not uncomfortable, just weird.

"So you really do?" Jimin says pulling away from the kiss, his lips form a smirk and his eyes are looking into mine.
"Yea, I'm sorry-"
"Because it took you so long to love me back?" Jimin says holding my hand.
"Huh?" Is the only thing I manage to say.

"Oh come on, no arranged husband is normally this nice, I have always loved you Y/N. You haven't even noticed how in all these 3 years not ones there was a girl with me or I was hanging out with a girl. That's because my love was with you." Jimin says as I listen carefully to his confession.

"So lates shred those divorce papers and make it official?" I say smiling widely.
"Mhmm." Jimin hums and gives me a small kiss before getting up from the floor.
We walk back to the waiting area.

"Where were you? I have called and texted you like a million times?" I say.
"Oh my phone is dead." Jimin says showing me the black screen of his phone that won't turn on.

——-

"I'm sorry but the divorce is not happening." Jimin says to a lawyer who was sitting at his desk. "What why?! We have been planning this for 3 years?!" He says.
"Someone finally found out that they have feelings for me." Jimin says looking back at me proudly,  grabbing my hand as hes smiling adorably cute.
I smile as I look down trying to hide my blushing face.
"Okay, then congratulations." He says stacking up some papers on his desk and throwing them in the trash.

We walk outside, back to Jimin's car. As we get in he smiles at me sweetly.
"Aish I love you Y/N." His glance goes from my eyes to my lips and he smiles immediately.
I smile as I softly bit my bottom lip.
"I love you too jiminshi!!" I get closer again and Jimin puts his hand on my neck pulling me more towards him. His grip on my neck is firmly, placing his other hand on my low back.

Once we arrive home we walk inside. I sigh out of relief that it worked out.
"So... could I- or we... maybe sleep in the same bed for tonight?" Jimin asks looking slyly down.
"Are you sure? I mean isn't it a bit fast?" I ask as I take off my jacket and hang it up.
"I guess, but we have also already known each other for 3 years..." Jimin says as he gives me a innocent smile.
"Okay then..." I say hugging his tight.

We cook together dinner and watch the whole truth. Snuggled up to him on the couch as his fingers rub circles on my back. Under 1 blanket with a bowl popcorn in front of us.
"Baby?" I say as I hear Jimin chuckle.
"Yes? Honey?" He says hugging me tighter.
Giggling a bit I continue my question "for how long do you already like me?" I ask turning around so I can face him.
"Mhmmm let me think...  a bit more then 3 years?" He says looking down at me.

"What? How?"
"Well when we first met, or when my parents introduced me to you. You know the first time we met, that was the moment I fell in love with you." He says pressing his finger on my nose softly.
"Really?" I ask and Jimin nods.
"Why didn't you confess?" I ask.
"Well, I didn't want to confess in the beginning cause I didn't know how to deal with the loving feelings, and then I didn't want to cause: what if you didn't like me back, I would probably make you feel uncomfortable. So I wanted to maybe tell you the last week but I chickened out and was to scared." He says as he puts his hand on my chin, lifting my head up. Softly kissing my lips shortly.

So the time his parents said that they saw the love in Jimin's eyes they weren't lying?
How sweet.

I smile and turn back to the TV and continue watching the movie, grabbing some popcorn.

The end?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍 / 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕. || 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 🎉