7) thunderstorms are the worst.

As your our own parents, we're you can talk with, okay?" The mother of Jimin starts to tear up.
"We can really see the love in his eyes, but we want to make sure you love him back...."
His father says holding his wife's hand.

They see the fake, forced 'love' in Jimins eyes. Not the real one. The real one is probably with another girl, who's better then me.
I-I don't know....

Do I really love him?
Can I really love him?
Can he love me?
Can he love me without me disappointing him...?

Im scared, to fall in love...
It would be my first love, not first a few dates and then being my boyfriend. No immediately my husband.
I'm scared to let people get to me.
I'm scared to let my guard down.
That's what my father learned me. To be scared but not to show it.

"You should be scared Y/N. But let nobody know your secrets, they will ones use it against you." He used to tell me. I'm not sure if someone really hurt him when he was younger or if he was just really overprotective over me.
I would like to think it's the second one, I don't want my father to be hurt, even tho he is not a good person.

"Yes, I do really love your son, Jimin is the sweetest, caring and loving person I have ever met.
I promise you, I love him, a lot."
I say while my eyes are tearing up badly, I try to blink them away. Without his parents seeing them.

Jimin's pov:

I walk to the living room where I hear their voices coming from, I Hear my parents talk to Y/N. And Y/N response.
"Yes I do really love your son, Jimin is the sweetest, caring and loving person I have ever met. I promise you, I love him, a lot."
I hear her say with a shaking voice. I regret whatever I have done to make her feel like that. It's for my obviously a lie. But to my parents it's everything they wanted to hear.

I walk the living room in and Y/N immediately looks at me. I try to make her less stressed and give her a friendly smile. My mother has tear running down her cheek, she smiles softly at me and Y/N. "So... what did I miss...?" I ask waiting for a response that I don't get.
"We are a bit tired, can we come upstairs now?" Asks my father.I can see a stressed, worried, panicked look in Y/N's eyes as she looks at me. "Yes...!" I say and my parents get up from the couch with Y/N following them.

We walk up the stairs and open the door to my room. "Here, there are a few thing of mine in here, but don't worry about those. Y/N has many things." I say chuckling. My parents are happy, I can see it in there eyes as I can see
Y/N being confused, confused about what's happening.

"Aww thank you. Tomorrow morning we will see you two for breakfast!! Goodnight."
"Good night."

We say good night and Y/N and I walk to her room. "I will sleep on the couch, you can sleep in your room but there are some of my things. Good-" I say but get interrupted.
"No, you can sleep with me in my bed. I can't let you sleep on the couch." She says with a soft voice and a caring smile and look in her eyes. "Are you sure? I'm fine with sleeping on the couch." I say.
"Yes, please.... Come with me." She says and holds my hand.

We put our pyjamas on and lay down in bed. Next to each other. Both laying on the end of the bed, trying not to touch each other or be in the others space. The lights are off and it's all dark in her room, Y/N's room is beautiful. Just like her.

It's silent, we can't hear anything except for breaths leaving our mouths every few seconds.
There is a light that flashes through the room.
Y/N jumps up and I can hear her breathing getting heavier. The flash soon gets followed my a loud thunder. I grab her hand and she looks over at me in my direction. Another flash goes the the room and I can see her face being wet from the tears that are still running down her face.