4) room make over.

I wake up with the sunlight on my wall, I stare at the shadow of the tree in the middle of my room. It looks so cute, but maybe I do wanna change this room.
I don't think I can do it alone tho... should I ask Jimin for help? Isn't that weird?
I don't know. I will see.

I get up and put on a cute simple outfit before going downstairs. I make my way to the kitchen and start to look for something to eat, let's see.... I'm kinda in the mood for waffles.
I will make for me and also some for Jimin.
I get all the ingredients and start to make them. While I'm making them Jimin walks in the kitchen. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" He asks. "Good, and you?" I reply while being busy with making the breakfast.
"Me too, here let me help." He says getting closer to me and grabbing the pan out my hand when our hands taught."T-thanks." I say looking at him, all my attention is with him.

"Umh Jimin, I was wondering if I could ask you for favor?" I say looking down at my hands and him working hard with making the waffles.
"Of course, what's wrong?" He says not looking at me, only at the waffles.
"I would like to change somethings to my room but I think I need the help of a strong man."
We both chuckle a bit and he nods his head.
"Sure I will help."

After a few minutes the waffles are done and we go to the dining room table and place them in the middle. We sit on opposite side of each other at the table. We eat and talk more about what I wanna do to my room and more.
Talking to Jimin makes me feel save, like nothing can hurt me. But that's just a feeling, still everything can hurt me. Even Jimin can.
I can't let my guard down to much. That's the only thing I have learned from my father.
"Don't show to much emotion." He said every time i cried as kid. Than my mother would come and hug me, and would try to cheer me up. I don't think the love between my parents was strong. There definitely was love. But not much.
I want to be different than my parents, I want to find someone I truly love. Not Jimin, that's my I am looking forward to over 3 years when we can get a divorce. And now I just have to wait while being is a open relationship.

After breakfast Jimin and I go to the store to buy some stuff for my room make over what Jimin calls it.
We walk into the store and start search for cute and fun thing.
There are many lots of cute things and-

"Jimin?!" Screams a voice from behind us. Me and Jimin both look around confused and Jimins smile disappears when he sees who it is.
"Oh hey Angela." He says trying to smile but I can see he is hating whatever is happening.
"How have you been?" She says in a annoying voice.
"Good but I'm really busy right now sorry."
He says and quickly walks away again with me following him. When we are far away from Angela I say "Hey! That wasn't nice!" As a joke but Jimin is not in the mood to joke around I guess. "Yeah it doesn't matter let's just ignore her." He says as hes walking faster.
I caught up with him and look confused but he looks just straight forward.

When we are home Jimin and I immediately start the room make over but I'm still confused about Angela, who was she? Or a better question: Who was she to Jimin?
While Angela is stuck in my head I try to focus on the room make over.
After a few hours of hard work it's finally done and me and Jimin both fall down on my bed out of tiredness.
"Should we now do your room?" I say joking, cause we are both so tired.
"Nah, I like my room the way it is now." He says starting at the ceiling.
"Are you sure?" I ask curiously.
"Yeah, I really don't wanna change it." He says with a smile but I can see in his eyes that he is serious.

I look around, it all looks perfect. The dark brown wooden floor with the cream white walls. The wall by the window is a sage green colour and it matches so well. My bed under the windowsill. Little plants and cute little flowers all over my room. With my walking closet that has been cheered up with led lights. (𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘣𝘦)