3) A wedding.

I wake up in Jimins car in the driveway of my house, I look at Jimin who's sleeping in the drivers seat, aww he is sleeping so cute-
NO he is NOT!! What is wrong with me?!

I check the time on my phone and it's 10:48.
I have 12 minutes to get inside the house.
Should I wake him up?
Yes, I think so....
I gently press with my fingers onto his arm. He makes a growling sound and turns his head to the other side. I press a few times more and he slowly opens his eyes. When he realises what is going on he opens them faster and goes to sit straight up. I giggle a bit but hide it. His reaction was just so cu- NO IT WAS NOT CUTE!

"Jimin, I have to go. Thank you for dinner, bye I will see you." I say not being sure what I should say about dinner. I open the car door and step out until I hear him say. "Wait I will walk you to your door." I want to say 'No, you don't have to.' But I'm to late he is already getting out of his car. I awkwardly nod my head and start to walk in my way to the front door.
I smile at him before ringing the doorbell.
A maid opens the door and hugs me tight immediately. "Oh darling your okay!! I was so scared when I heard about the fire!" She says,
I go to check behind her if my father is by chance standing behind her, but no , of course not. I hug her awkwardly back and she speaks to Jimin. "Oh sir, are you alright too? Would you like to come inside?" She says walking towards him and grabbing his hand. "Oh yes, I would love too." He says polite. The maid and Jimin walk inside and I close the door.

"Would you like some coffee of tea? It's a long drive back to your house sir." She says looking with a nice smile at Jimin. "Coffee would be amazing ma'am." He says and she nods with a smile before walking to the kitchen.
"Soooo...." I say while I turn to Jimin.
"Sweetie why don't you show him your room." Screams the maid at us from the kitchen.
Yea, why don't I...
"Come I will show you my room." I say and Jimin looks kinda surprised that I will actually do it, but okay, he doesn't know the real me yet. Are we are gonna keep it like that.

When we walk up the stairs I'm just think that my bra drawer might still be open or that my embarrassing pyjamas are still laying on my floor. When we get to my door I peek around the corner of my door before opening the door so he can also come in. Everything is clean.

When he sees my room he looks around with his eyes wide open, his eyes go from my bed to my desk to my closet to my shelf's on the wall.
A smile appears on his face when as he sees my old teddy bear and walk towards it. "This is cute." He chuckles, I smile embarrassed and sit down on my bed.
Jimin goes to sit on my desk chair.

Jimin: So what are you gonna pack with you to the house?

Y/N: Huh? What house?

Jimin: Oh, your father didn't tell you? My parents bought us a house to live in. As weddings gift.

Y/N: What?! So first he marries me of for a business deal! And now he wants me to move out too!! I can't believe him!

I scream to myself and fall back on my bed. When I realise what I said I look up to Jimin.
He looks embarrassed but also worried, maybe also a bit awkward.

Y/N: Oh sorry I didn't mean it like that. I'm sure it's cool!

Jimin: No I understand, I also didn't really reacted happy when my parents told me. We will see the house together for the first time immediately after the wedding.

Y/N: So we both don't want this, great.

Jimin: I didn't say that-

Y/N: What!?!

Jimin: No nothing, it was a joke.

Y/N: Oh okay.

Just then the maid knock on my door, I open it and she gave the coffee she was holding to Jimin. We talk for a bit and it's nice, my father was right about one thing. Jimin is a very nice guy.