10) thunderstoms pr.2

Jimin went to work and I'm making a sweater with a beautiful black rose on it as fan merch of the rose that someone ordered.
When it's done I check and no more orders for today so I look over at the pile of clothes next to me. "Time to pack!!" I say as I grab the boxes and bags. I grab a little thank you note and put it in the bag together with some free stickers.

Busy with working I didn't notice that it started to rain until the room suddenly lighted up, followed by a loud thunder.

Jimin's pov:

I'm sitting in my office typing on my computer when there goes lighting through the sky. My mind immediately goes to Y/N and the night we spent when it was storming. She was terrified.
I run to my fathers office as he is my boss, and knock on the door.
"Yes?" He says as I storm in.
"Father may I please go home early? Y/N is scared of thunderstorms and she must be so scared right now!!" I say as my breathing goes uncontrollably. My father smiles at me "Go go."
"Thank you." I go and run out the office. I get into my car and drive home as fast as I can.

When I finally get home, I open the door and run inside with water dripping on the floor due my hair and clothes being wet cause the rain.
I hear loud crying coming from Y/N's office as I walk through the hallway looking for her.
I open the door of her office and see her laying on the floor, cry her heart out, shaking badly.
I sit next to her and hug her tight, getting the hair out of her face. Trying my best to calm her down I dragged her to the kitchen. She wouldn't stand up so I picked her up in my arms.

In the kitchen I made her sit down as she covered her face with tears running down. It broke my heart seeing her like that. I hate to see Y/N scared, mad, sad and worst hurt.

I make her some Tea and give it to her. As she's carefully drinks it I make sure to get her a snack. After that I just stand there, all the curtains are closed, the lights are on so it would maybe be less scared for her.

"J-Jimi-" she sobs as I hug her again.
"Shhh don't say anything, it's okay." I say stroking her hair gently. She throws her head in my chest and continues to cry.
As I continue to whisper sweet thing in her ear, distracting her from the thunders.

After a while she stops sobbing. I look at her and gently lift her head from my chest and look at her sleeping face. How is she this beautiful? Even with the dried up tears on her face, with the wet spots on her shirt and definitely with those puffy eyes that made her look beautiful and sad, maybe even tired. But never not beautiful.

Getting her in my arms again I slowly walk up the stairs. I let her lay down on my bed as my door is open and hers closed. I want to kiss her so badly, I want to kiss her everywhere and tell her that it's fine cause her husband is here, the husband who loves her.

I just lay down next to her sleeping body reading a book. I knew the book wouldn't interest me, but I just need something to look at else than Y/N. Still it didn't work. My eyes are only pointing to her.
I can't look anywhere else, or maybe I don't want to, I love to look at her beautiful face, her sexy body, her nice fee- her soft hair, her lips touching mine.

WAIT WHAT?! I opende my eyes again, just to see how I'm close to Y/N, my lips are actually touching hers. Only her eyes were still closed. Cause she's still asleep. I quickly got back and stared at her just a bit more. My thoughts by the kiss I just gave my sleeping wife, how? I mean she's so gorgeous but am I this weak? Can't I control myself any more?

Y/N's pov:

I slowly open my eyes. Laying in Jimin's bed, I don't think I have been here before. My face feels weird with the dried up tears on it. I look around and see Jimin looking down at me.
"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asks, getting some hair out of my face.
"Good I guess, well better then before." I say hiding my blushing face a bit.
"Thank you, I-" I try to say but it doesn't come out.
"It's not a big deal, Y/N I only care about you feeling well." Jimin says smiling.
We stare at each other of a bit, it's not awkward but sweet. It feels like we're still talking, or he is still comforting me.

"You want something to drink?" He then asks.
"Yeah sure." I say getting out of his bed.
"No. You stay here, what do you want?"
I smile at him being overprotective. I know if I go in a discussion over it he will still win.
"Just water." I say getting back in bed.
After Jimin comes back he lays back in bed with me.

" So... I get it if you don't wanna talk about it but... why are you so scared of thunderstorms?" Jimin asks hesitating, but too curious.
"Well... it's called Astraphobia. I got it because when I was younger I - I got a.. kinda trauma of a thunderstorm. You know, around 10 years ago there was this big thunderstorm? Many people died.
Well I was in the car with my father, driving to the hospital 'cause my mother was there and we needed to come to hear the results of her cancer test. But on our way there w-was this tree." I start to tear up and 1 tear rolls down my face.

"The tree got hit by lightning and it fell onto us. My father was passed out and I was there with a bleeding head. I was terrified.
I didn't know what to do. I couldn't move a lot as the tree was right above me.
I got out of my seat and went towards my father, I started looking for his phone to call someone. When I could reach his pocket I grabbed his phone and called 911. The ambulance came fast and got my father and me out of the car. Only my father didn't wake up for 4 months. He was in a coma and my mother was tested positive on breast cancer. I lived alone in the house with the maids. It was scary. I didn't know when or if my father was gonna wake up and if my mother was gonna survive.
She didn't, she died a few years ago.
Now every time there is a thunderstorm I can see me and my father driving and the tree hitting us, my father laying unconscious in the car and my mother waiting for us at the hospital, looking sick."

I say bursting out in tears. My body goes immediately to Jimin's, I hug him tight as I continue to cry. He calmly strokes my hair and whispered good, positive thing in my ear. He always does that to comfort me. And it really helps.

After some time I get up with Jimin, we walk down stairs to get something to eat for me and to distract me from the thunderstorm imagines that are flickering in front of me when I close my eyes.

Jimin makes me some noodles and we sit down on the couch. "You wanna watch a movie?" He says grabbing the remote.
"Yes, can we watch a Christmas movie?" I say as I eat the noodles.
"Sure? No horror, zombie movie? No #alive? No all of us are dead? No train to Busan? No The wailing?" He asks teasing me, as he shows me his sweet smile. He knows my favourite movies.

"No, I wanna watch holidate." I say shacking my head in a 'no'. "Alright, alright, alright." Jimin says laughing, searching up holidate.
(Yes, Jimin turned into Matthew McConaughey for a second there.) we watch the movie while we order food. The food came and we held a Christmas movie marathon until I fall asleep on the couch.

Time skips