5) Dont drink to much.

(Still Jimin's pov)
When I get home I look for Y/N, she is not in the living room or in the kitchen. I knock on her bedroom room but also nothing, I gently open the door a bit to see if she is maybe sleeping in her bed but no. Maybe she's in the bathroom, I knock on the door but also nothing.
Where could she be?!

I try not to worry but it's hard not to, what if something happened to her. I could never forgive myself. I go to sit on the couch and check the time, it's 12:48.
It's getting really late, this can not be good. But if I call her she may think I like her or something. Thssss she can't know that.
Or is it normal to be a bit worried if someone isn't home?

"Hahah, yeah of course..!" I hear a woman say and I hear a key falling on the ground.
I get up and walk to the front door, there is
Y/N, with a other guy. I mean it's okay, we have a open relationship, but why does it feel so bad?

I open the door and Y/N looks a bit shocked to see me. But I can tell she is also definitely really drunk. The man right behind her looks a bit confused, mad or sad that I open the door. He probably wished for some alone time with Y/N. "W-Who are you?" He speaks up.
"I'm Y/N's husband." I say with a straight face. I grab Y/N's arm and pull her into the house.
"W-what?!" He asks me confused.
"We are married!! Now go!! she's tired." I say before slamming the door in his face. I mean I didn't lie...

I turn to Y/N who is sitting on the ground now.
I grab her hand and pull her up.
"Y/N, you wanna go to bed?" I ask her holding her by her shoulders. Her balance is bad, she can't stand still.
She slowly nods her head and opens her mouth a bit. I can smell the alcohol in her breath and her clothes smell like beer and lots of smoke.

I hold her hand while we walk towards her room. When we get there I go to her closet and grab her some pyjamas. I give them to her, she looks at my with a blurry vision and scratches her head. "Can you put your clothes on?" I ask sitting down next to her on her bed. She shakes her head in a 'no' and falls back.
I can't let her sleep in her dirty clothes, but on the other side I don't think she would like it if I help her- "Can you help me putting it on?" She asks interrupting my thoughts. I nod my head and get closer to her.
I take her jacket slowly off and put it down. I hesitate to take her dress of but I can't leave her like this. I take on sleeve of revealing her shoulders. I want to give her a small kiss but I can't, if she would remember then next morning I would get killed.

I take the other one off too and unzip it, pulling it down. Y/N is wearing a red bra with some small white dots on in, with matching panties. Adorable.
I take her pyjama shirt and quickly put it over her head covering her upper body before I lose myself. I put her pants and put them over her soft legs. She's laying on her bed with messy hair and messy blanket and sheets. I place her sweet half sleep body onder the covers. She takes my hand and holds it. "Don't leave yet." She mumbles. I sit down next to her and caress with my thumb the rest of her hand.
"Lay down." I hear, I look up at Y/N and see her smiling with her eyes closed. I do what she says and lay down next to her.
I know that she's just drunk and probably doesn't even know my name at this moment but still, it feels nice.

Still holding my hand I feel the grip on it fading away, and not a second later a soft snore. I get up and look at Y/N, she is peacefully sleeping. It looks like nothing can bother her at this point. I lay back down next to her, thinking about going to my room. But I think Y/N doesn't want that. I look at her sleeping body, turning away from me. I go to lay a bit closer carefully without walking her up I go to lay in a spoon position with her.

Y/N's pov:

I wake up feeling like shit. I have a pounding headache and my whole body feels tired. I open my eyes, wanting to sit straight up in bed but a hand on my waist stops me.
At first I'm scared not knowing who it could be, I can't remember anything of last night...
Im too scared to turn around so I'm not moving, I want to grab my phone but it's nowhere near.
What if the man laying down behind me is dangerous...? Should I get jimin....? Or is that weird....?