9) I dont know what to call this :D

The next morning I wake up feeling rested.
I don't feel so tired anymore, the feeling of being exhausted that keeps me awake at night.

I get out of bed and head downstairs where Jimin is already making breakfast before he goes to work.
"Morning, you want some?" He says showing me what he is making.
"Good morning, sure!" I say standing on the other side of the kitchen island, facing him.
He looks at me and smiles sweetly.

"After work we can go to the store to buy stuff for your office thingy, if you want?"
He says looking down at the food again.
"Mhmm yes." I say nodding my head. I lift my body up on the kitchen island to see over the pan. Jimin looks up at me "You wanna taste?" He asks. I nod my head happily and Jimin grabs a small spoon, puts it in the pan and gently and slowly puts it towards my mouth.
I open my mouth and Jimin puts it in side.

"It's delicious!! Did you really made this?"
I ask.
"Yes!! Of course I really made this?! Don't you think I have great cooking skills?!" He says in joking offended tone. And being dramatic placing his hands on his heart, falling a bit back.

"HAHA!! Of course Jimin, you are the best cook ever!!" I joke. "Yeah I know." He says flipping his invisible hair off his shoulder.
We continue to laughing a bit until breakfast was done and we eat it together. Jimin went to work and I started doing the dishes and the laundry.

Once Jimin gets home we go to the store. We picked out some cute stuff and decorated my office.

(In this vibe)

"I think it looks good" I say proudly while standing with Jimin in the doorway poking at the office

"I agree." He says leaning against the wall, crossed armed.
"I'm gonna take a shower." I say patting him on the shoulder. Due the hard work I got all sweaty. After the shower I came out and Jimin asked me what I want for dinner. I say I would like to order some sushi. We order it and decide to eat it while watching a movie.
We pick out the movie 'the call' and watch it together.

I am very happy that Jimin isn't a cold husband, even tho it's not real... the love that we fake for his parents. He is still sweet, caring and we enjoy to do thing together. He is always there for me if I need him. I'm very happy with him, I feel comfortable with him.
If Jimin would have been a cold arranged husband my life would have been different. But no he is more like a friend now.

I can see Jimin being a bit scared due the movie and it's kinda cute, but in the middle of the movie Jimin phone rings which startled him. He clears his throat and picks up. I can slightly hear Tae's voice asking Jimin and me to come over at his house with all the other guys. Jimin looks at me and I nod my head.
"Yeah sure we will be there." He says and hangs up.

I change my clothes quickly and leave with Jimin to go.