2) We should get to know each other.

I wake up the next morning with the sunlight hitting my face but quickly going away again.
I open my eyes slowly and see a maid closing my curtains.
"Oh sweetie did I wake you up, I'm sorry."
She says walking towards me.
"It's okay ma'am." I say trying to stand up, but I can't, I'm to weak.
"Sweetie, get some more rest. I will bring you breakfast, don't worry." She says tugging me in in my bed.
"What would you like for breakfast?"
"I don't mind, what is easy or fun for you to make." I answer.

she says okay with a smile and leaves my room. I look over at my phone and see I have gotten a text for a unknown number.

'Hello, it's jimin. Your fiancé, I think you know who I am. But could we maybe meet one's to talk about the marriage? Let me know when.'

Yeah sure I wanna meet, so excited! (that's sarcastic for the people that didn't understand.)

I text him back saying: 'Oh Yes, maybe around 4 o'clock?'

He immediately texts me back.
'Sorry 4 o'clock doesn't really work for me. Around 7? I will take you out to dinner.'

D-dinner? As in a-a dinner date?! Oh.

'Sure, where should we meet?'
I text him.

'I will come pick you up.'
He texts me back and immediately goes offline again.

Well, a dinner date. Today. At 7. With my fiancé. There is no way it won't be fun, right....
A few minutes later I get a knock on my door again. "Come in!" I say when the maid from earlier walks in with a small tray. On the tray is some water, tea, yogurt, bread and 3 thin pancakes. She puts the tray on my nightstand asking me if it's alright and if I don't want anything else. I tell her that it's perfect and she closes the door again when she walks out.

I drink my tea with some water and eat a bit bread. I leave the other things on it to maybe eat later. I have now the strength again to get up. I go to my bathroom and do my hair in a cute bun and put a simple outfit on again.
I take 1 of the pancakes and walk downstairs to my father's office. I knock on his door and he looks at me like
'You have 5 minutes to explain why your here and then leave again.'
I know that's specific but it's true.
He probably doesn't even know about my illness from last night, but it's also not like I'm gonna tell him.

"Father, tonight at 7 I have a dinner with Jimin. Am I allowed to go?" I ask him, I wonder if he can hear the sadness in my voice but to see his face get happy I don't think so.
"That's amazing Y/N! Finally you do something wonderful!! Good job. Now go again, I have work." He says and waves with his and a bye.

I go to the living room, wondering what I should do. Maybe watch some TV? Or should I just go to my room?
I start off by watching some TV but get bored very soon, I go to my room and sit on my bed again. I check the time and see it's already 3 o'clock, in 4 hours Jimin will pick me up.

What should I wear? What should I do with my hair? Do I need to dress fancy or more casual?

I go to my closet and look through it for something to wear. A dress? A skirt? Jeans?
A crop top? Ugh why is this so hard?!

Maybe something simple, but on the other side he is taking me out to dinner so in a restaurant.
But I also don't want him to think that I wanna look pretty for him, you know.
I hate this!!

After a looking through my closet for a hour and looking on Pinterest for outfit ideas I think I found something cute.