CHAPTER-08

Aisha wakes up at 5 am in the morning.. She looks at her side and found her husband peacefully sleeping while hugging a pillow..

Aisha's POV

He looks so innocent while sleeping.. But in real life danav hai yeh aadmi..

She gets up from the bed and goes towards the bathroom to get fresh..

Aisha's Look

She starts arranging her saree when Jai comes from behind and starts nuzzling his head on her neck

She starts arranging her saree when Jai comes from behind and starts nuzzling his head on her neck.. Her holds her waist and pulls her towards him..

Jai: You look so pretty today..

Aisha: I know that..

Jai turns her towards him and stares her in the eyes..

Aisha: Go and get ready.. We have to go downstairs.. Its time for the breakfast..

She turns back and starts applying sindoor.. Jai stops her hands and comes in front of her..

Aisha: Kya hua..?

Jai: Agli baar yeh sindur khud se mat lagana..

Aisha: Oh aisa.. Majdoor bula lu lagane ke liye..

Jai: Tumhe sidha muh baat karni nahi aati kya..

Aisha: Aati hai but karti ussi se hun jo mere saath tameez ke saath rhta hai..

Jai pulls her more closer..

Jai: Badtameezi abhi ki kahan hai.. Wait and watch Janna..

Aisha looks at him in the eyes.. She scoffs..

Aisha: Sindur..

Jai: Kya karu iska..

Aisha: Laga dijiye Jai ji..

Jai looks at her with confusion.. He then applys the sindur on her head..

Aisha: Ab aap jayenge..?

Jai: Aap bhi chaliye na..

Aisha pushes him away and run downstairs.. Aisha sighs and speaks to herself..

Aisha: You stupid heart.. Why you beat this much.. Mujhe usse pyaar nahi ho rha na.. Nahi nahi kar sakti mein usse pyaar.. Yeh sab chodo lets make the breakfast..

After few minutes all were sitting on the table having breakfast..

Jai comes down while wearing his suit..

Jmom: Jai.. Kahan jaa rhe ho..?

Jai: Mom.. Office se call aya hai.. We have to return to the office from today..

Jdad: What do you mean by we..?

Jai: Me and Aisha..

Jmom: But..

Aisha: Its okay maa.. We will spend time together some other day..

Jdad: Take care of my daughter..

Jai: What about me..?

Jdad: We know she will take care of you..

Aisha flashes a fake smile.

Jai's POV

Yeh dhyaan rkhegi.. Yeh daayan mujhe maarne ke sapne saja rhi hai aur mere maa baap iski dekh bhaal karne ke liye keh rhe hai.. Jai ho Indian maa baap ki..

After this Aisha's goes towards her room to change..

Aisha's look

Jai's Look

Jai was waiting in the car when he saws Aisha coming towards him in her office attire

Jai: Gosh.. She really has dual personality.. How can people say she is innocent..

Aisha: If you are done staring toh chaale..

Jai: Haan..

TBC....