CHAPTER-22

Author's POV (Continued from the last part)

Jai: Objection my Lord..

Judge: Objection granted..

Jai: Thank you My Lord.. Ms. Mallick.. Aap mere client par apne bebunizaad ilzaam nahi laga sakti unless and until iss cheez ke baare mein poori research hui ho..

Aisha: I knew thatyou are going to ask me for this Mr. Malhotra.. Here by I came along with evidences.. Here My Lord..
According to the call records that I presented you.. We can clearly see that.. Uss din jab Ms. Payal ka rape hua toh vahan par Mr. Naksh bhi maujood the.. Hence we can say that vo bhi inn sab mein involve the..

Jai smirks at this comment..

Jai: Let me remind you Ms. Aisha.. Vo dono uss din date pe gaye the.. Of course vo vahan saath mein honge..

Aisha: Saath mein hona is way too different from rape ke time wahan hona...

Jai: Agar uss time vo dono saath mein bhi the.. Hume kya pata hai ki Naksh khud vahan present honge ke nahi..

Aisha: But....

Isse pehle Aisha kuch bol paati Judge cuts her off..

Judge: Agli date kal batayi jaayegi.. Aaj ka court ka time yahin khatam hota hai..

Both Aisha and Jai starts packing their stuffs and starts leaving when Jai stops her..

Jai: Mujhe aaj pata chala.. Tum kitni matlabi ho sakti ho..

Aisha: Atleast main matlabi hun.. Aapki tarah bedard nahi..

Before Jai can say anything to her Tahir comes to him..

Tahir: Bhai.. Vo sab chodh.. Lets go..

Tara also comes to Aisha at same time..

Tara: Chal Aashi.. Faltu logon ke muh nahi lagte..

Isse pehle Tahir usse kuch kehta Jai usse lekar jaata hai..

Time skip.. At Jai's Office..

Jai was sitting on his chair at his home office.. He was going through a file when a voice interrupted him..

Aisha: Khana ready hai.. Aap neeche aa jao..

He places the file on the table and stands up from his chair and goes downstairs to have dinner..

They were having dinner silently when Aisha's phone rings..
She ignores it and continues to have her dinner..

Her phone rang again and again making Jai frustrated..

Jai: For god damn movement pick up the call..

Aisha picks up and call and immediately starts leaving..

Aisha: See.. I don't have time to explain.. I am going somewhere.. My phone will be on so if you want anything just call me.. If not me then call Tara.. Okay.. Now give a side I have to go..

Jai looks at her with little wide eyes and then starts dialing a number on his phone..

Jai: Track her location..

???: Sure..

If you don't know what is happening.. Let me tell me you.. Aisha got a phone call from Tara regarding the case so she is going to meet her.. 

And Jai who wants to keep all updates of his "wife" is actually tracking her locations for her safety..

Although they are both fighting against each other.. Aisha still does her wife duties and Jai as her husband supports her.. They try to behave like a normal couple as they don't want their parents to feel suspicious about them...

TBC