BONUS

Before we start this.. I want to share something with you guys..
This is the part from where I had thought about this story.. I literally made my bestie to think with me about this for about a week.. And here I am.. Thank You so much for supporting this book.. It was also one of my dream books which I never wanted to be ended.. But.. Good stories must have a beautiful end so.. Here we go.. I don't know how this title came to me.. But here it is.. LEGALLY INSEPERABLE..

(Time Skip after 5 years) Author's POV

Kissing sounds could be hear in the room.. 
Aisha was sitting on Jai's lap while they were peacefully making out.. Things were going to heated up when they heard a knock.. Aisha pushed Jai a little asking him to stop kissing.. But instead of stopping he pulled her more closer..
This time a loud knock was heard.. Aisha pushed Jai back with all her force..

Jai: (heavy breath) W.. What..?

Aisha: Go and open the door..

Jai: Fine.. (sits up from the bed)

Aisha: Wait.. Make sure to wear you shirt..

Jai: Ji didi ji.. Anything else.. (picks up shirt from the floor)

Aisha: Nahi bhaiya..

Jai: Bhaiya hoga tera baa....

Before Jai could complete his sentence Aisha speaks..

Aisha: Baap pe mat janaa.. Nahi toh baap banane layaak nahi chodungi..

Jai: Biwi aap hi hai.. Sambhalana aapko hi hai..

Aisha: No thanks.. Mera pass abhi bhi bahut options hai..

Knock again..

Jai: Ughh..!!!

Aisha: Just go..

Jai opens the door and found their two sleepy angels with pillows in their hands standing outside the room.. He bends to their levels and asks..

Jai: What happened..?

???: We saw a bad dream..

Aisha comes behind from Jai who turns around and looked at her..

Aisha: Kya hua..?

Jai: Bura sapna..

Aisha: Acha.. Aao aaj aap mumma dadda ke pass so jao..

Jai: What..? Why..?

Aisha: Jai.. (done face)

Jai: Hmmm.. Fine.. Come inside..

They both came inside and sat on their parents bed.. Aisha covered both of them with blankets and made them sleep.. Jai was lying beside her..
After they finally slept Jai and Aisha also got into deep slumber while cuddling..

So you guessed it right.. After a year of their wedding Jai and Aisha were blessed with a set of twins.. A boy and a girl.. They named their kids as Ishank and Ishanaya..
After 6 months of the case both them decided to move back to Singapore permanently and Jai and Aisha made their relation official.. Tara and Tahir also got married..

Although Jai and Aisha were not really happy about the fact that their best friends lied to them.. But supported them.. They have a son named Dwit..

The Next Day..

Aisha and Jai were sitting inside the car and were going on the date.. Their kids were with their grand parents..

Aisha: But why today..?

Jai: Cause you are looking hot today..

Aisha: Oh.. Is that so..

Jai: Yup..

BTW..

Aisha's look

Aisha's look

Jai's look

After few minutes they reached to a restaurant..
After having their dinner they went to a hotel room.. It was decorated nicely..

After few hours..

They room was filled with heavy breathings.. The temperature was pretty hot inside the room.. Jai throws himself beside Aisha on bed who was trying to calm her breath down..

Aisha: (breathing heavily) N.. Now tell me.. W.. Why you planned this..?

Jai pecks her forehead and scoops her near him..

Jai: Happy Anniversary Love..

Aisha opens her eyes and looks at her husband with wide eyes..

Aisha: I.. I forgot it..

Jai: No worries.. I know you are so busy with kids and work.. Thank you loving me evry single day of my life..

Aisha: Thank you to you too.. Thanks for being their with me.. I LOVE YOU..

Jai: I LOVE YOU TOO.. Its getting late.. I guess..

Aisha climbs on Jai who looks at her with suspicious eyes..

Jai: What are you up to woman..

Aisha: Its our anniversary..

Jai: Yes..

Aisha: And the night is young too..

Jai: Oh.. Is that so.. But I thought you were tired after a ride..

Aisha: Just wait Mr. Malhotra.. Whole tsunami is ready for you..

Jai: Lets go then Mrs. Malhotra..

And after they continued their love making..

THE END

Finally.. Legally Inseperable is Completed..

Thank You... Starrys..!!!