CHAPTER-09

Author's POV

Time skip 2 weeks later..

Its been 2 weeks since Aisha and Jai got married.. Everything was going normal which was quite a little surprising for Tahir and Tara.. As they never saw their best friends behaving normally with each other..

Right now Aisha was fixing her saree as she and Jai were going in the wedding of their colleague..

Aisha's POV

Fugde this saree..! Its so difficult to carry around.. But what can I do.. I have to do it.. Otherwise my perfect innocent wife look will get a bad name..

Aisha's look

Jai knocks from outside

Jai: Are you ready..?

Aisha: Yes.. Just coming..

Jai: Okay.. I am downstairs.. Come fast..

Jai's look

Aisha comes downstairs while fixing her saree

Jai looks at her and unknowingly licks his lips..

He goes towards her and pulls her towards him by her waist..

Jai: You are looking gorgeous wifey.. ( smelling her neck)

Aisha keeps her hand on his chest to maintain some distance.. She founds her heart beating very fast..

Aisha: T..Thanks..

Jai: Aren't you going to compliment me..

Aisha: You are looking good..

Jai: Only good..?

Jai looks towards her with a smirk..

Aisha controls her real emotions and stare back him in the eyes.. She starts walking towards him.. Soon Jai's back touches the wall.. She cages him between her arms and looks at him..

Aisha: You are looking so hot hubby..

Jai looks at her and pulls her by her waist.. He then pins her on the wall and bends towards her level..

Jai: Is that so sweety..?

Aisha: Yes baby..

Jai looks at their closeness..

Suddenly Aisha captures his lips and starts kissing him.. Smirking in the kiss Jai kisses her back.. A call interrupts them but Jai declines it.. Before Jai can Open his coat the phone rings again.. He curses that person and picks up the call.. Aisha chuckles at him..

Jai: Hello..

??: Bhai meri shaadi aaj hi hai.. jaldi aa..

Jai: Krish yaar.. Itna mat mar aa rha hun mein..

Meanwhile Aisha fixes her saree and cleans her smudged lipstick..

After few minutes Jai cuts the call and looks at his wife..

Jai: Thik kyu ki lipstick.. Let me ruin it completely..

Aisha: Chalo hato.. We are getting late..

Jai: We can cancel the plan baby.. Lets stay at home in our room and do something exciting..

Aisha: We can do it later.. Lets go..

After this Aisha leaves the house.. She turns back and gives him a warm smile.. Meanwhile Jai leans on the wall..

Jai: This woman will be the death of me..

TBC...