CHAPTER-18

Again flashback.. I will tell you when it is over..

Jai's POV

Jai walked inside his room and found it empty.. He started calling his brother..

Jai: Bhai.. Bhai.. Kahan ho aap..?

He opens his phone to call Naksh when he saws a message notification.. Jai opens the chat and finds out that his brother is out..

He slowly relaxes himself.. After changing he goes towards his room and starts seeing the photographs of graduation.. Soon sleep takes him over..

The Next Morning..

Aisha was sitting inside her room thinking about what Payal said yesterday..

Aisha's POV

How can he do this.. I can't believe it.. Mujhe lagta hai kuch toh hai jo di ya phir Naksh bhaiya ko nahi pata hai.. Should I Jai..? Maybe not.. Why should I stress him out. Its the matter on her privacy.. I should go and ask her only about that person.. Lets get fresh and make breakfast for Di..

Author's POV

On other hand Jai was stressing out..

Tahir: Bhai.. Relax.. Kuch kaam se busy honge..

Jai: Bhai ne kabhi aisa nahi kiya hai Tahir.. I think.. Kuch toh galat hai..

Tahir: Main dekhta hun.. Tu aarama se reh.. Stress mat kar..

Jai: Haan..

At Payal's Dorm..

Payal woke up in the morning and looked around.. She found herself alone in the room..

She was getting up from the bed when she was pinned back again on the bed by someone..

???: Don't dare to tell anyone about me.. Otherwise you know what I can do right..?

Payal looked at him with teary eyes.. He was the same person who raped her yesterday..

Payal: Please leave me.. Maine kya bigaada hai.. (sobbing)

???: Don't cry doll.. You know it turns me on right..

Payal: Please chod do mujhe..

???: Chodh dunga.. Phle kaam toh karlu..

After this he removed the blanket from her body and again forced himself on her.. Payal was screaming for her life but no one could hear her as ??? had put a cloth inside her mouth to muffle her sounds..

After he was done he went out of the room leaving  a crying Payal..

Payal's POV

Kahan ho tum Naksh.. Please aa jao.. Mujhse ab aur nahi saha jaata..

Author's POV

After few hours Aisha came inside Payal's dorm..

She was knocking on the door when she realise that the door was opened.. She stepped inside the dorm and breakdown in tears..

Payal's lifeless body was lying on the ground with excessive amount of blood flowing through her wrists..

She went near the body and found her body clean.. There were no marks of struggles which were on her body yesterday..

The first thing which came to her mind was calling the police..

After few minutes police came with an ambulance and took Payal's dead body..

Police Officer was talking to Payal's friends when they told him about Aisha.. He went near her and asked..

(PO as Police officer)

PO: Do you wanna tell us anything..?

Tbc..