CHAPTER-25

Author's POV

Next Day at the Court

Judge: Before we start.. Mind explaining me what new investigation have you people did on this case..?

Jai: I would ask Ms. Mallick to go first..

Judge: Go ahead Ms. Mallick..

Aisha: Thank you Your Honour.. So 2 weeks ago we were actually investigating on this case again when we found out that no officers from the Indian Crime Branch actually asked the main suspect of the case about anything..

Judge: Who is the main suspect..

Aisha: Your Honour.. If we go back in the time we will get to know that Ms. Payal actually told that her rape was done by Naksh's friends.. Meanwhile Naksh was present there..
So taking from that we can say that on this statement the officers have not made any efforts..

Judge: Can I ask the officers why..?

Officer: Sir.. A..Actually..

Jai: Mind to speak clearly..

Officer: Sir.. We were threaten by Mr. Mahajan to not speak anything about them..

Jai: So.. Instead of following your duties you guys accepted his officer..

Officer: We didn't had any other choices sir..

Jai: You guys could have contacted me or Ms. Mallick..

Officer: Sorry..

Jai: Oh yeah. Thanks for being sorry (sarcastic)

Judge: Ms. Mallick continue..

Aisha: Sure Your Honour.. I would like to call Mr. Mahajan in the witness box..

Judge: Permission granted..

Arjun who was in the police custody was brought to India from Singapore..

Judge: So Mr. Mahajan.. Lets not wait the court's time.. So mind explaining yourself..?

Arjun: No sir..

Judge: Was any pressure given to you to accept this ..?

Arjun: No sir.. I myself told them the truth..

Judge: As all the suspects are reports are proved here.. Mr. Arjun Mahajan has been given life time imprisonment along with his friends for planning the murder and attempting rape of Naksh Malhotra and Payal Sinha.. The Officers who were bribed by Mr. Mahajn are also suspended from the duty for the lifetime..
The Court is adjourned..

After the case is finally over.. Aisha was sitting on one of the benches placed inside the court alone.. She is noticed by Jai who came to her..

Jai: Umm.. You good..

Aisha: No.. (crying voice)

Jai: No.. Why..?

Aisha: Throughout my life I doubted you.. Your love.. But today I got to know the person I trusted was the biggest liar..

Jai: It hurts me too.. Par main kya aansu baha rha hun..?

Aisha: Nahi..

Jai: Toh phir tum kyu ro rhi ho..? Chalo.. Ghar chalte hai..

Aisha: I don't want to meet our families.. Atleast not now..

Jai: Kisi se nahi mil rhe hum.. Hum apne ghar jaa rhe hai.. Akele..

Aisha: Really..

Jai: Yes lets go..

After few minutes of driving they reached their home..

Aisha: Umm.. Jai..

Jai: yes..

Aisha: Actually.. I wanted to apologize..

JAi: If it is something about the case.. Then please no.. Lets start our new life..

Aisha: Its not about it..

Jai: Then..

Aisha: I actually lied about you.. That feeling thing..

Jai: I did that too..

Aisha: Ye.. Wait.. You really love me..

Jai: I freaking love you so much wifey..

Aisha hugs Jai..

Aisha: I LOVE YOU TOO..

THE END

Thanks for being the part of Jai and Aisha's journey.. This series is officially ended here.. Epilogue would be posted after some time.. Thank you once again..!!!