CHAPTER-16

Author's POV

Aisha was sitting inside her room.. It was already night time and from tomorrow the case was opening again.. She was sitting beside the big window from where she can she the rain falling.. Lone tears were flowing from her green orbes.. She was smiling remembering her and Jai's first kiss.. 

How happy she was that day.. The day they promised to protect each other.. To support each other.. To love each other.. And also the day.. When she lost her everything.. She lose HER..

Flashback 5 years ago..

Inside the National University of Singapore 

Today was the day when the students of the batch of 2017 will get graduated.. Every one was inside their dorm getting ready for the event..

Aisha was inside her dorm where Payal was helping her to get ready.. 

Payal: Oye hoye.. Aaj toh kehar dha dogi..

Aisha: Di.. Aap bhi kya.. (smiling)

Payal: Sach bol rhi hun.. Bahut pyaara lag raha hai aaj mera bacha.. Haaye nazar na lage.. (dramatically)

Aisha: Di.. Overacting karna band karo please..

Payal: (sitting on the bed) Jai ko kab bata rhi hai..

Aisha: Huh..!! (innocently)

Payal: Stop acting.. Mujhe sab pata hai.. Tu bata.. Kab bata rhi hai..

Aisha: Aaj.. 

Payal: All the Best...

Aisha: Thanks di.. (hugs her)

Aisha's look

Aisha's look

On other side..

Jai was getting ready meanwhile his brother was enjoying his little brother running here and there while eating chips..

Jai: Bhai.. Main zyada hot nahi lag rha..

Naksh starts coughing and Jai passes him a glass of water..

Jai: Kya hua..?

Naksh: Itna jhooth bhi mat bol..

Jai: Kya bhai aap bhi.. (sulking)

Naksh: Chal.. Muh mat sada.. Aur sahi planning hogai..?

Jai: Ho toh gyi hai.. 

Naksh: Bol dio aaj usse..

Jai: Bol hi dunga..

Naksh: All the best chote..

Jai: Thanks bhai.. (hugs him)

 (hugs him)

Jai's look

At the College campus

Aisha was talking with her classmates when she received a message from Jai..

She excuses herself and goes outside the hall.. She starts searching for Jai around the classrooms when she gets pulled by someone..

Jai pins her on the wall and Aisha opens her eyes.. She lightly hits him on the chest and asks him..

Aisha: Yahan kyu bulaya hai..?

Jai looks at her from top to bottom and smirks.. He whispers her something..

Jai: You are looking hot today..

Aisha: Baat mat badalo.. Batao toh kyu bulaya hai..

Jai: Result toh dekh hi liya hoga..

Aisha: Haan..

Jai: So.. Main le lun apna gift..

Tbc..