CHAPTER-12

Author's POV

Jai opens the main door of their apartment..
He goes towards Aisha's room..
Yep they both sleep in different rooms after their parents returned to Mumbai..

Jai places Aisha on her bed and sits their for quite a while..
After few minutes he gets up when Aisha holds her hand..

Aisha: Stay please..

Jai looks at her..

Aisha sits up on the bed and makes Jai sit on the bed..

They both look in each other's eyes and then start leaning..

Their lips eventually met making both of them melt..

The rain was pouring outside making the night young..
In the same way the two young couples were making love to each other expressing thier feelings for each other...

While kissing her neck Jai whispers her something..

Jai: I LOVE YOU..I LOVE YOU A LOT AISHA..
Please accept me..

Aisha looks at him with tears in her eyes..
Unknown about her feelings she looks at him and pulls him closer to her..
She says him..

Aisha: I don't know.. But my heart knows one thing.. I want to be yours.. I really do want to be yours..

She attaches their lips together making Jai smile in between..

In the morning..

Aisha snuggles up in Jai's chest.. He pulls her closer and kisses her on the top of her head..

He looks at her.. Finding her the most precious person in his life.. He loved her and he accepted it..

How much he wanted to stay with her.. But he knew that in the office everyone is going to get suspicious about their relationship.. And he didn't wanted it..

With tired body Jai gets up and starts getting ready for the office.. He makes breakfast for Aisha and leaves her a note..

Tbc..