FILE R-01 [MISSION 1]: ???

There's an incident where the year 2077 and 2033 was mixed onto 1 Universe together, and it's today is Halloween, some incidents might happen, The Solar Eclipse, but when?.. where there are universal monsters called Penumbra and Umbra... and the Swamp Monster and the Jaxe, got back together, what they wanted... after the Solar Eclipse 2021 Incident, they died in arms. And what they need is the revenge...

PRESENT DAY

A Man who has blonde short hair, and a White Cyberpunk Jacket, with Nike Mag wearing at his foot

He is walking down the city streets serious, as Cities were mixed together, with his confusion, he can't help but wander around what's happening, many people started to take a picture that there are random buildings they didn't even know, not just...

He is walking down the city streets serious, as Cities were mixed together, with his confusion, he can't help but wander around what's happening, many people started to take a picture that there are random buildings they didn't even know, not just in Hydro's country, but everywhere. Afghanistan, Pakistan, America, Russia, Philippines, Japan, etc. A lot of people commented about what's happening and why those new buildings are everywhere. His name... is Hydro.

With a Chiseled Good looks and his outfit is more like a Cyberpunk

He goes to the Devil May Cry shop to meet Dante, but Dante has vacation with his pals, he walks find the inside the inside to be barley lit and finding Dante practically asleep while he is waiting, only waking up when Morrison entered the shop but it's just Hydro.

DANTE
You could've at least knocked, Morrison.

HYDRO
Sorry that was just me.

Dante goes active and suddenly woke up.

DANTE
Hydro? W-What are you doing here? I was waiting for Vergil because he's buying 5 boxes of Monster Energy Drinks lately.

HYDRO
I got some good news and some bad news. The Good News is some of the tallest buildings practically appeared out of nowhere and it's the best view people saw, but the bad news is they just got out in confusion if they city will expand another building, the might lose their home.

DANTE
...Yeah, I saw it on the news, and it happened so fast. Well I guess I have to go to Vergil and go (grabs his package) you can guard or you can leave this shop close, do whatever you want, I'll go to the vacation, I don't care if someone destroys it anyways. Gotta go.